Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC Just Signed A Guy With The Most Padded Record We’ve Ever Seen

Jason Reinhardt came in i think 18-0 then came in and lost all of his UFC fights, you go to his wikipedia page and all 18 of his wins the opponents names arent even clickable to look at

Thought I was going to see a 50-0 record not 9-0 lol too early to tell, not like boxing where a fighter can have a 30-0 padded record eh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    How is someone that goes 0-11 still allowed to compete?
    why wouldnt be or she be???? has long as they can pass medicals I dont see anything wrong. They love what the do W\L\D. They do it because of the love of the sport. I respect people that have a loseing record because of this. To lose that many times and keep fighting you have to love the sport. Competeing makes them Happy + they get a little extra cash in their pocket.

1st Degree Black Belt American Kickboxing
    Belt: 2010 W.K.K.O U.S. Tournament Runner Up 132lbs.
    Silver Medal: 2011 W.K.A North American Tournament Runner Up 141lbs

My problem is the AC rubber stamping their approval of these guys fighting. As long as they're not doing that, I guess its cool. But if you've got a guy who's 1-17 with 15 KO losses, I don't care how much he loves the sport. He shouldn't be licenced to fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    Jason Reinhardt came in i think 18-0 then came in and lost all of his UFC fights, you go to his wikipedia page and all 18 of his wins the opponents names arent even clickable to look at
    Wasn't McCorkle undefeated as well upon entering the UFC? I don't think Kevin Ferguson had any loses either prior to TUF.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

yeah i believe Mccorkle was undefeated but he did come in and sub mark hunt in his first fight... and kimbo Slice i think wasnt too bad because we all knew he was really green... he got his two chances in the UFC and Mitrione clowned him

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    yeah i believe Mccorkle was undefeated but he did come in and sub mark hunt in his first fight... and kimbo Slice i think wasnt too bad because we all knew he was really green... he got his two chances in the UFC and Mitrione clowned him
    Yeah he was green but was also 36 and had bad arthritis lol.

Thread Information