Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vitor Belfort Releases Statement On Drug Test, Says Results Were “Above The Range”

Default Vitor Belfort Releases Statement On Drug Test, Says Results Were “Above The Range”

Vitor Belfort Releases Statement On Drug Test, Says Results Were “Above The Range”
    http://www.fightline.com/vitor-belfo...results-range/
    “The results of the February 7, 2014 test indicated that my testosterone level was above the therapeutic range,” Belfort wrote on Instagram. “While levels slightly outside the normal therapeutic range are not uncommon for someone undergoing a TRT regimen, and my doctors immediately modified my therapy to return me to within the therapeutic range (as you can see the 22nd February test results was normal), I do want to acknowledge that the February 7, 2014 test indicated my level was above the range.”
    And on to his full 16 page statement:
    http://media.wix.com/ugd/d66b02_3b9a...fb413c973c.pdf

20 lions.

And the sky is blue.

Really? I though they were in normal range and he just decided not to fight (sarcasm)

so vitor's recommended dosage gave him higher levels of T than "normal" (what "normal" is is really speculative).

and doctors tweaked his mix and he is now "normal"/below.

vitor has higher levels of T out of competition and his doctors know how to bring him back down quick, perfect plan for fight time... only this time he got caught with random testing.

question is, did vitor quit TRT/getting T, or is he just going to cycle it out of his system for fight time/get busted in another random test.

Not surprising, but it doesn't mean that it was intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Unless I'm mistaken, artificial testosterone only has a half life in the body of about 3 days; it's really not difficult to get back to normal levels, quite quickly.

dimerules28 Guest

I remember i got a bunch of infractions for calling this cheater a juice pig. Well, looks like hes a juice pig..

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    I remember i got a bunch of infractions for calling this cheater a juice pig. Well, looks like hes a juice pig..
    I gotta know, where'd you come up with "juice pig"? I mean, I understand the "juice" part, but "pig"? He doesn't even look like a pig. Unless you're just calling him names and shit. But do they give steroids to pigs where you from or something? Got pigs lookin' like they can straight murder a motherfucker walking around your neighborhood n shit?
    You have to know what you don't know.

But I thought it was "irrelevant"? Smh

He's not going to get licensed to fight Sonnen.

Thread Information