Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vitor Belfort Releases Statement On Drug Test, Says Results Were “Above The Range”

1. Default

Has anyone had more get out of jail free cards with hardcore fans than Vitor? Besides BJ Penn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Has anyone had more get out of jail free cards with hardcore fans than Vitor? Besides BJ Penn.
    He gets crucified by casual and hardcore fans. People comments on the uncertainty of reports is not a get out of jail free card, nor does it means that they are Vitor fans. For example, I have cheered against him in his last 3 fights (against Bisping, Rockhold and Hendo) and personally thought he was abusing TRT. However, these kind of reports without interpretation is really not helping the situation regardless of what side you are on. We just really need more information. It seems like with Vitor, it has always been a case where it's not clear cut what's happening. With others who have abused testosterone and/or steroids, it's been a much clearer picture, with respect to the story and the levels.

What I don;t get and granted I'm not expert but why are the levels going above the normal range. If your testosterone is low then sure it needs to be brought back up to normal levels. One would think that proper treatment would be to bring the levels back up to normal and keep them in that range not spike really high one day and really low a few days later.

Someone just needs to go Wiggum on Belfort, and we'll get our answers...

Nm... never works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Get out of jail free cards vary person to person, but I'd say sonnen gets more than Vitor.

The guy tested more hotly than Vitor, lied under oath to an official AC inquiry, got to use TRT regardless; plagiarizes half of his unfunny PR, and there are still fans who are into his bullshit because he's willing to take unearned title shots at a moments notice.

Meanwhile, Vitor has a certified doctor testify under oath that he treated him for an injury thinking he wouldn't be fighting, and fans are convinced he's been a juicer for years. He's willing to fight at anyone at any weight, but sonnen gets more credit for being a gamer. Vitor mentions his faith--after turning to that faith with the horrific loss of his sister--but rehashes of Superstar Billy Graham are more palatable to the average new jack.

Vitor deserves scrutiny, but he's certainly not alone in that.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Just saw vitor was more than double the legal limit. Can't post a link from my phone. Sorry.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Haven't we seen reem and chael above 5x the limit or am I high?
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Get out of jail free cards vary person to person, but I'd say sonnen gets more than Vitor.

The guy tested more hotly than Vitor, lied under oath to an official AC inquiry, got to use TRT regardless; plagiarizes half of his unfunny PR, and there are still fans who are into his bullshit because he's willing to take unearned title shots at a moments notice.

Meanwhile, Vitor has a certified doctor testify under oath that he treated him for an injury thinking he wouldn't be fighting, and fans are convinced he's been a juicer for years. He's willing to fight at anyone at any weight, but sonnen gets more credit for being a gamer. Vitor mentions his faith--after turning to that faith with the horrific loss of his sister--but rehashes of Superstar Billy Graham are more palatable to the average new jack.

Vitor deserves scrutiny, but he's certainly not alone in that.

rh
    Didn't Vitor also fight overseas while he was under suspension?
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    I remember i got a bunch of infractions for calling this cheater a juice pig. Well, looks like hes a juice pig..
    "Juice pig" really? Lol that's pretty stupid smh.

OT: I doubt he gets licensed to fight anyway but if he does, poor Chael is gonna take a beating.

Thread Information