+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tim Boetsch vs. Brad Tavares, Shawn Jordan vs. Jack May added to UFC Fight Night 47

Default Tim Boetsch vs. Brad Tavares, Shawn Jordan vs. Jack May added to UFC Fight Night 47

Tim Boetsch vs. Brad Tavares, Shawn Jordan vs. Jack May added to UFC Fight Night 47
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/tim-boe...fight-night-47
    The UFC’s Maine debut now as two fights, with middleweights Tim Boetsch (17-7 MMA, 8-6 UFC) vs. Brad Tavares (12-2 MMA, 7-2 UFC) and heavyweights Shawn Jordan (15-6 MMA, 3-3 UFC) vs. Jack May (7-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC).

The Bangor Daily News today announced the contests, and MMAjunkie subsequently confirmed the matchups with UFC officials.

The fights take place at UFC Fight Night 47, which takes place Aug. 16 at Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, Maine. The event’s main card airs on FOX Sports 1, though the positioning of the two bouts on the night’s lineup has yet to be revealed.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Boetsch/Tavares should be cool, I'm a big Boetsch fan but Tavares, at only 26 years old, is a helluva prospect with raw skills and athleticism and is looking slowly but markedly better with each showing, especially in his striking. He's got promise.

Man, I wish I had a passport. I'm not that far from Maine and that could be a pretty cool card.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information