Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 42: Pre & Post Fight

Jesus Christ is Diego overpaid. Also, I figured Bendo would be making a lot more than that.. hm

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Jesus Christ is Diego overpaid. Also, I figured Bendo would be making a lot more than that.. hm
    Holy shit, I'm nothing that could even remotely be mistaken for a Bendo fan but he's 9-1 in the UFC, 4 wins in title fights, only loss is to the current champ and he's on 45/45? While Diego "The Gift" Sanchez is 70/70? Does anyone else seen anything wrong with this picture?

Bendo needs a new manager. Maybe he could headhunt Diego's.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Holy shit, I'm nothing that could even remotely be mistaken for a Bendo fan but he's 9-1 in the UFC, 4 wins in title fights, only loss is to the current champ and he's on 45/45? While Diego "The Gift" Sanchez is 70/70? Does anyone else seen anything wrong with this picture?

Bendo needs a new manager. Maybe he could headhunt Diego's.
    Bendo made 100k/100k against Pettis and Melendez. It could be a worse contract.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Not a terrible call. Like them or not, officials need to be respected and High is being made an example of.
    From High's Twitter:

Push steroids, not referees. #NOTED
    — Marcelino Evil (@KCBanditMMA) June 12, 2014

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Oh well…
    — Marcelino Evil (@KCBanditMMA) June 12, 2014
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Jesus Christ is Diego overpaid.
    The fact that he still has a job should be stunning, but I've lowered my expectations of zuffa brass. and the judges. and the ACs.

The fact that he's not making 30/30 at this point is a slap to any zuffa fighter with more than two [credible] wins in the last 5 years.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Fucking Diego gets 70/70 and bendo gets 45/45. Buuuuullshiiit.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Guys, please keep in mind that UFC rewards fighters who walk into punches, lack technique, take unnecessary shots, bloody themselves up, lose or get rewarded bad decisions while at the same time entertaining a drunk crowd, than they do about fighters who come into a fight with a gameplan, rely on technique, have a humble personality, former title holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    How in the sam blue hell is Diego getting paid more than a former champ??? Just how, especially considering he hasn't really won a fight since.........................................Thia go?
    I love the guy, he generally is never in a boring fight but my goodness is he overpaid.
    [CENTER]"The time is almost upon us....
    I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

9. Default

We got to remember not all pay has to be published. Deigo strickly paid for entertainment, and he may of made a long term contract when he looked like he could be a contender + the tuff show. Last but not least it isn't a fare world

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    ...Just how, especially considering he hasn't really won a fight since.........................................Thia go?
    Quick: name a guy Sanchez clearly and convincingly beat who is still active in the UFC.

anyone?

anyone?

seriously, just name one guy he clearly beat who is still active in the org. ooooooone guy. just one. He could have beat them in the UFC, out of the UFC; on a boat, with a goat...

He's totally worth more than Fitch, or Jake, or Okami, or the host of other fighters he's getting paid more than...

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information