+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: UFC:FN 42: Henderson vs Khabilov Live Results and Discussion Thread

  1. #51

    Default

    Man, this is a pretty good fight.



  2. #52

    Default

    Damn! Nice finish by Bendo. Good to see him get a finish for once.



  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    7,984

    Default

    but...but...Benson never finishes though. He's soooo boring I thought? HAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT HATERS! Classic Bendo choke out. LOL at the ass clowns saying he can only finish in WEC bc it was "easy". WEC lightweight better was better than the UFC's at the time of the merger.

    I'm not talking about you guys with the easy comment but I've seen it countless ties on social media.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    676

    Default

    1st finish in the UFC. That's just a fact.
    Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    7,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mulefloyd View Post
    1st finish in the UFC. That's just a fact.
    And your point is? The WEC was tougher competition than the UFC in that division and people discredit everything he's done there for the dumbest reasons.

    I understand he hasn't finished in the UFC until today but, it is not like he couldn't finish. He did play it safe when he entered the UFC but you cannot deny he took a step down in competition upon joining the UFC his WEC finishes were impressive. Cerrone in particular.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    308

    Default

    There is.no way the WEC lightweight division was better then there lightweight division
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    And your point is? The WEC was tougher competition than the UFC in that division and people discredit everything he's done there for the dumbest reasons.

    I understand he hasn't finished in the UFC until today but, it is not like he couldn't finish. He did play it safe when he entered the UFC but you cannot deny he took a step down in competition upon joining the UFC his WEC finishes were impressive. Cerrone in particular.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,006

    Default

    I think you could make a logical argument either way. I would say that overall, the better talent was NOT in the ufc at the time.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Worst fucking decision since Bisping v. Deafguy. These refs should be ashamed.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    7,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Muss View Post
    There is.no way the WEC lightweight division was better then there lightweight division
    Explain how. The WEC guys came in and tore shit up You cannot deny that itwas a huge step down in competition for Bendo. He went from fighting Anthony Pettis in his last WEC fight to Mark fucking Bocheck in the UFC. The only person to beat Ben in the UFC is another guy from the WEC. There hasn't been a non-wec bred lightweight champion in years.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Explain how. The WEC guys came in and tore shit up You cannot deny that itwas a huge step down in competition for Bendo. He went from fighting Anthony Pettis in his last WEC fight to Mark fucking Bocheck in the UFC. The only person to beat Ben in the UFC is another guy from the WEC. There hasn't been a non-wec bred lightweight champion in years.
    The top guys in the WEC, Pettis, Bendo and Cerrone are very good. Pettis and Bendo are both top 3. Cerrone is a top ten fighter. There was a big drop off in talent after those three fighters.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •