Thread: 'Countdown to UFC 174' video

Default 'Countdown to UFC 174' video

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

man, Bader looks HUGE. I don't particularly like nor dislike Bader but he seems like he's in a good place, i'm interested to see how he performs this weekend

This should be in the MMA multimedia portion of this forum. Reported and Neg'd...

...Just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Is anyone else as excited as I am, not for the Main or the Co-Main, but for Andre fucking Arlovski!?
    I'm stoked to see him back and I hope the layoff and other organizations have served him well, looking forward to a great hands up fight. Brendan Schaub is a tough but good matchup for him to see where he stands in the division.

On another note: I'd laugh if Feijao rocks Bader's world, it's definitely possible to happen. Should be a good fight as well curious to how they both perform and it definitely depends what form of each person shows up who wins. It's a tossup for either imo, wwo Possible KOTN's right there with this one and the Arlovski vs Schaub fight.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information