Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen fails random drug test

Phael.....

By the way, hcg or pregnyl is an even more tell-tale sign of abuse.

Go to any bodybuilding forum and read about the pct routine recommended and you will see what I mean.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Chael and Dana going live on FS1 in under 5 minutes. Will update this post with what they say for those who cant watch...

UPDATE:

Dana says he wasnt shocked, says this was a lingering thing with TRT and this is an "effect" of cutting TRT cold turkey. Still says only 5 guys were on TRT...says chael and Vitor are the only two guys still having problems post TRT. Dana cosigns what Chael said about the estrogen blockers, and that its between Chael and the commission. Basically saying this is the fault of the commission.

DW says they (AC) should have thought out a process for getting rid of TRT and how it would affect fighters. Dana finally says chael is to blame for not calling the AC and letting them know what he was using.

Chael still not on the show as of yet, they are trying to get him on the show and said it will be a few minutes.

UPDATE #2

Chael says its a banned substance - not illegal. Says there is a huge difference. Not performance enhancing and not a steroid of any kind. Says he needs to comply by the rules but there is a transition period. Says he told everyone he had to about this and says if they are asking between health and sport he chooses health. He didnt go infront of the commission to disclose it but did so through the media. Says Out of commission test not in competition. Says that out of commission you dont have to be off medicine and that this "unprecedented" - compares a broken arm and proscribed Vicodin would be different than testing positive on fight night for Vicodin. Says he has evidence to support his appeal (which he will do) and that game day testing is differnet from out of competition.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 06-10-2014 at 06:39 PM.

haha vitor is really regretting releasing that statement about his failed test right now. It sucks that we are missing out on fights but awesome that these things are getting caught now. Seems like more and more fighters are getting popped from these random tests.

Well fuck. I'm pretty disappointed about this. I say screw it, if Chael and Wandy both fail, let them fight. Battle of the cheaters! I wonder if they are going to find another opponent for Vitor (assuming he gets licensed in time).

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

lol what a cluster fuk ban all 3 for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    lol what a cluster fuk ban all 3 for life.
    Vitor, Wandy, and Chael all kinda screwed the pooch on this one eh? both past and present
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

LOL this is so funny and so sad at the same time. I really wanted to see Vitor giving Sonnen an epic ass kicking.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Chael and Dana going live on FS1 in under 5 minutes. Will update this post with what they say for those who cant watch...

UPDATE:

Dana says he wasnt shocked, says this was a lingering thing with TRT and this is an "effect" of cutting TRT cold turkey. Still says only 5 guys were on TRT...says chael and Vitor are the only two guys still having problems post TRT. Dana cosigns what Chael said about the estrogen blockers, and that its between Chael and the commission. Basically saying this is the fault of the commission.

DW says they (AC) should have thought out a process for getting rid of TRT and how it would affect fighters. Dana finally says chael is to blame for not calling the AC and letting them know what he was using.

Chael still not on the show as of yet, they are trying to get him on the show and said it will be a few minutes.

UPDATE #2

Chael says its a banned substance - not illegal. Says there is a huge difference. Not performance enhancing and not a steroid of any kind. Says he needs to comply by the rules but there is a transition period. Says he told everyone he had to about this and says if they are asking between health and sport he chooses health. He didnt go infront of the commission to disclose it but did so through the media. Says Out of commission test not in competition. Says that out of commission you dont have to be off medicine and that this "unprecedented" - compares a broken arm and proscribed Vicodin would be different than testing positive on fight night for Vicodin. Says he has evidence to support his appeal (which he will do) and that game day testing is differnet from out of competition.
    I don't consider a training camp for a fight out of competition.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1
    Well fuck. I'm pretty disappointed about this. I say screw it, if Chael and Wandy both fail, let them fight. Battle of the cheaters!
    I agree - nobody wins from this. I didn't really care too much about Chael vs Wanderlei, as I saw Chael dominating that fight, but Chael vs Vitor was going to be awesome.

Thread Information