Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen fails random drug test

Well that would certainly give them a better chance of getting me to listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

el oh el, chael sonnen. el oh el.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Well that would certainly give them a better chance of getting me to listen.
    Meltzer's show is up now, it's detailed and excellent as always.

Basically, Sonnen is playing the innocent here, claiming that he wasn't "given a form" to fill out what he was on, despite having the burden of proof on his shoulders to inform the commission that he was taking these things. They're not PEDs and they're prescribed to him, but fact is, he straight up lied and didn't inform the AC that he was taking anything, thinking that they might not show up on a test and now he's backtracking.

There's also a theory that Sonnen was doing stuff the whole time on TUF:Brazil and these could be the tail end of his cycle to combat his low test etc, thinking that that Brazilian commission wouldn't pick up on it.

Hearing that they may actually try to book a Vitor fight, wonder if Kennedy is available?

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/source-...h-new-opponent

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio1083333
    Has a doctor (And I mean legit doctor, not the kind of doctor that "gave" Overeem his 'script for TRT) ever publicly diagnosed him with hypogonadism?
    A family doctor in the Dallas or (2.5 hrs from his west Linn home in the middle of nowhere) did.

Credible? Nah I dont think so

Edit: doctors name is Dr. Mark Czarnecki. Believe since the appeal hes been out of practice
    Last edited by killakem1; 06-10-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Wait for it........

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

No way does he use Aramidex and clomid for fertility in this day and age.

Fucking lies. Just like Mathis.
    Doctors actually do prescribe clomid to men with infertility issues. I just happen to know this because my good friend was given it. They did IUIs, invitro, etc. Nothing worked. They usually give clomid to women to start up ovulation but his wife was ovulating normally so they gave him clomid. Anyway, since taking clomid he has had two sets of twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Hearing that they may actually try to book a Vitor fight, wonder if Kennedy is available?

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/source-...h-new-opponent
    If Tim Kennedy shows up to fight Vitor and looks anything like he did against Bisping, he will be destroyed. I'm still curious to what was wrong with Kennedy that night, he just didnt look very good both performance and physically.. sick maybe? hmm who knows.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

If I am the UFC no way do I still book vitor. It's too big of a risk.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by braddahmatt View Post
    Doctors actually do prescribe clomid to men with infertility issues. I just happen to know this because my good friend was given it. They did IUIs, invitro, etc. Nothing worked. They usually give clomid to women to start up ovulation but his wife was ovulating normally so they gave him clomid. Anyway, since taking clomid he has had two sets of twins.
    You show me a doctor that prescribed someone arimidex with clomid for fertility and I'll give you a million internet dollars. The goal of pct is to restore balance in the hormones. Arimidex stops estrogen production which is absolutely important to human fertility and hormonal balance.

Further, if a doctor prescribed clomid alone, he is about fifteen years behind the times and should have his license reviewed because it is not approved any longer by the FDA for fertility treatment in males.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Sonnen has been trying to muddy the waters with all this 'not contracted to a fight talk' but yet did he not claim he had signed the Wanderlei fight and was waiting on Wandy?

Sonnen had no clue the commission was going to show up for random test when Wanderlei apparently ducked out.. But at this point according to Sonnen, he had already signed the fight contract. If Chael had actually signed the fight contract for Silva like he claimed, he then would have been under contract to fight someone while he was using these banned substances

Another thing worth noting.. NSAC follows the Wada banned substance list (which can be found with a simple google search).. What Sonnen claims he did not know was prohibited, it listed as a substance that is always banned - both in and out of competition. http://www.wada-ama.org/Documents/Wo...st-2014-EN.pdf
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information