Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen fails random drug test

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You show me a doctor that prescribed someone arimidex with clomid for fertility and I'll give you a million internet dollars. The goal of pct is to restore balance in the hormones. Arimidex stops estrogen production which is absolutely important to human fertility and hormonal balance.

Further, if a doctor prescribed clomid alone, he is about fifteen years behind the times and should have his license reviewed because it is not approved any longer by the FDA for fertility treatment in males.
    Is it cool if i start calling you DR. SimpleJack...i feel like you deserve that title because you just gave me the quickest biology lesson ive had in some time. haha.

DR.SimpleJack and DR.MMA.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 06-11-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You show me a doctor that prescribed someone arimidex with clomid for fertility and I'll give you a million internet dollars. The goal of pct is to restore balance in the hormones. Arimidex stops estrogen production which is absolutely important to human fertility and hormonal balance.

Further, if a doctor prescribed clomid alone, he is about fifteen years behind the times and should have his license reviewed because it is not approved any longer by the FDA for fertility treatment in males.
    He prescribed clomid alone not with arimidex. It worked compared to other FDA approved methods. The doctor works for Kaiser Permanente here in Hawaii. I don't know him by name but you could start there.

I don't know the rules of what doctors can and cannot prescribe, but I know he did prescribe him clomid and it worked. Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    A family doctor in the Dallas or (2.5 hrs from his west Linn home in the middle of nowhere) did.

Credible? Nah I dont think so

Edit: doctors name is Dr. Mark Czarnecki. Believe since the appeal hes been out of practice
    Didnt a couple doctors who work for the NSAC and Texas AC also come out in 2011 questioning Sonnen's claims hypogonadism and the 'diagnosis'.. More or less stating, young men do not just get hypogonadism and that Sonnen may now have low T levels and be a candidate for TRT due to the fact he has been using testosterone since 2008?
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 06-11-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

If you want a real laugh at bullshit, look at the Robert Mathis case. He fervently claimed he was given clomid for fertility because he and wife were trying to conceive. He says he was on it for only 10-12 'days when they conceived. Even early pregnancy tests take 6-12 days to detect hcg in blood or urine.

So his first dose worked the first 1-5 days and the "dr" told him to stop immediately (which he would not because of the risk of an ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, or false "phantom hcg" positive) or he's a fucking liar.

I'll go with the latter when he's coming off of a career-year this late in life.

He prescribed clomid alone not with arimidex. It worked compared to other FDA approved methods. The doctor works for Kaiser Permanente here in Hawaii. I don't know him by name but you could start there.

I don't know the rules of what doctors can and cannot prescribe, but I know he did prescribe him clomid and it worked. Twice.
    I don't doubt you or your buddy.

Read my initial post you quoted.
    Last edited by SimpleJack; 06-11-2014 at 12:27 AM.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Hahahaha. What a fucking cluster fuck this has become.

And I notice someone is being pretty damn quiet on this thread (Saka) out side of asking 1 question. If this was vitor he would be going off by now

A question for anyone who is believing what Sonnen is claiming:

Can anyone find a link to an interview where Sonnen clearly states that he is taking these banned substances to get off TRT? (Not an interview from today but an interview from the previous few months where Sonnen verbalizes this)

Sonnen claimed he has mentioned this numerous times in the media but did not inform the athletic commission as they did not ask.. Can anyone provide a link to any interview where he said this?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

If someone believes him, it's because they are either learning disabled or absolutely want or need to believe there is a medical explanation. I'll go with option 1 but I'm an asshole.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Didnt a couple doctors who work for the NSAC and Texas AC also come out in 2011 questioning Sonnen's claims hypogonadism and the 'diagnosis'.. More or less stating, young men do not just get hypogonadism and that Sonnen may now have low T levels and be a candidate for TRT due to the fact he has been using testosterone since 2008?
    Yes and during the appeal when this Dr. Mark was questioned this was brought up about low test and past usage being linked and he was basically dumbfounded. I cant find the links to all the past articles goin through all this that I've read. Im on my phone. Maybe when I get to my laptop I can post a few. There's few docs stating this and that based on what they've read. Also i think he was re-evaluate by a doctor in Nevada and she diagnosed him. Also the commision doc during the appeal said biased on what chaels symptoms where he may have it but never examined him

Question: What would you do if Chael won his appeal? Seriously.

and for shits and giggles.

Last edited by BonesKnows; 06-11-2014 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Question: What would you do if Chael won his appeal? Seriously.

and for shits and giggles.

Guess he does have some sort of point with the not being able to disclose his meds if in fact thats the procedure for random vs fight night test

Thread Information