Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 122

Thread: Chael Sonnen fails random drug test

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You show me a doctor that prescribed someone arimidex with clomid for fertility and I'll give you a million internet dollars. The goal of pct is to restore balance in the hormones. Arimidex stops estrogen production which is absolutely important to human fertility and hormonal balance.

    Further, if a doctor prescribed clomid alone, he is about fifteen years behind the times and should have his license reviewed because it is not approved any longer by the FDA for fertility treatment in males.
    Is it cool if i start calling you DR. SimpleJack...i feel like you deserve that title because you just gave me the quickest biology lesson ive had in some time. haha.

    DR.SimpleJack and DR.MMA.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 06-11-2014 at 12:10 AM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    mililani, hawaii
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You show me a doctor that prescribed someone arimidex with clomid for fertility and I'll give you a million internet dollars. The goal of pct is to restore balance in the hormones. Arimidex stops estrogen production which is absolutely important to human fertility and hormonal balance.

    Further, if a doctor prescribed clomid alone, he is about fifteen years behind the times and should have his license reviewed because it is not approved any longer by the FDA for fertility treatment in males.
    He prescribed clomid alone not with arimidex. It worked compared to other FDA approved methods. The doctor works for Kaiser Permanente here in Hawaii. I don't know him by name but you could start there.

    I don't know the rules of what doctors can and cannot prescribe, but I know he did prescribe him clomid and it worked. Twice.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    A family doctor in the Dallas or (2.5 hrs from his west Linn home in the middle of nowhere) did.

    Credible? Nah I dont think so

    Edit: doctors name is Dr. Mark Czarnecki. Believe since the appeal hes been out of practice
    Didnt a couple doctors who work for the NSAC and Texas AC also come out in 2011 questioning Sonnen's claims hypogonadism and the 'diagnosis'.. More or less stating, young men do not just get hypogonadism and that Sonnen may now have low T levels and be a candidate for TRT due to the fact he has been using testosterone since 2008?
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 06-11-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    If you want a real laugh at bullshit, look at the Robert Mathis case. He fervently claimed he was given clomid for fertility because he and wife were trying to conceive. He says he was on it for only 10-12 'days when they conceived. Even early pregnancy tests take 6-12 days to detect hcg in blood or urine.

    So his first dose worked the first 1-5 days and the "dr" told him to stop immediately (which he would not because of the risk of an ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, or false "phantom hcg" positive) or he's a fucking liar.

    I'll go with the latter when he's coming off of a career-year this late in life.

    He prescribed clomid alone not with arimidex. It worked compared to other FDA approved methods. The doctor works for Kaiser Permanente here in Hawaii. I don't know him by name but you could start there.

    I don't know the rules of what doctors can and cannot prescribe, but I know he did prescribe him clomid and it worked. Twice.
    I don't doubt you or your buddy.

    Read my initial post you quoted.
    Last edited by SimpleJack; 06-11-2014 at 12:27 AM.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  5. #65

    Default

    Hahahaha. What a fucking cluster fuck this has become.

    And I notice someone is being pretty damn quiet on this thread (Saka) out side of asking 1 question. If this was vitor he would be going off by now

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,349

    Default

    A question for anyone who is believing what Sonnen is claiming:

    Can anyone find a link to an interview where Sonnen clearly states that he is taking these banned substances to get off TRT? (Not an interview from today but an interview from the previous few months where Sonnen verbalizes this)

    Sonnen claimed he has mentioned this numerous times in the media but did not inform the athletic commission as they did not ask.. Can anyone provide a link to any interview where he said this?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    If someone believes him, it's because they are either learning disabled or absolutely want or need to believe there is a medical explanation. I'll go with option 1 but I'm an asshole.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    gresham oregon
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Didnt a couple doctors who work for the NSAC and Texas AC also come out in 2011 questioning Sonnen's claims hypogonadism and the 'diagnosis'.. More or less stating, young men do not just get hypogonadism and that Sonnen may now have low T levels and be a candidate for TRT due to the fact he has been using testosterone since 2008?
    Yes and during the appeal when this Dr. Mark was questioned this was brought up about low test and past usage being linked and he was basically dumbfounded. I cant find the links to all the past articles goin through all this that I've read. Im on my phone. Maybe when I get to my laptop I can post a few. There's few docs stating this and that based on what they've read. Also i think he was re-evaluate by a doctor in Nevada and she diagnosed him. Also the commision doc during the appeal said biased on what chaels symptoms where he may have it but never examined him

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Question: What would you do if Chael won his appeal? Seriously.

    and for shits and giggles.

    Last edited by BonesKnows; 06-11-2014 at 01:17 AM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    gresham oregon
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Question: What would you do if Chael won his appeal? Seriously.

    and for shits and giggles.

    Guess he does have some sort of point with the not being able to disclose his meds if in fact thats the procedure for random vs fight night test

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •