Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen fails random drug test

I had to stop watching that about halfway through.

He keeps citing in/out of competition rules and that's simply bs. He was using pct and got hit before his timeline for clear tests; simple as that. He even accidentally eluded into it during the interview when he talked about his own tests being less sensitive. Also, he says he knew he'd piss hot for hcg but didn't know it was banned? Umm...then why were you testing yourself for it or knew it would come back?

And both hcg and clomid are prohibited in and out of competition. Have been forever. Not to mention there IS a nsac website that DOES outline the rules and I'm sure his management, the ufc, and chael sonnen are well aware.

And what's with the three rapid blinks when formulating an answer? Want to play some poker?
    Last edited by SimpleJack; 06-11-2014 at 02:59 AM.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows
    Question: What would you do if Chael won his appeal? Seriously.
    Look forward to him fighting again.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I had to stop watching that about halfway through.

He keeps citing in/out of competition rules and that's simply bs. He was using pct and got hit before his timeline for clear tests; simple as that. He even accidentally eluded into it during the interview when he talked about his own tests being less sensitive. Also, he says he knew he'd piss hot for hcg but didn't know it was banned? Umm...then why were you testing yourself for it or knew it would come back?

And both hcg and clomid are prohibited in and out of competition. Have been forever. Not to mention there IS a nsac website that DOES outline the rules and I'm sure his management, the ufc, and chael sonnen are well aware.

And what's with the three rapid blinks when formulating an answer? Want to play some poker?
    It's obviously bullshit he's spewing. After everything he has been through with the athletic commissions, how could he think it would be alright to take a drug designed to alter his hormone levels and not disclose it to the AC.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

I'm also not buying the "I didn't have time to disclose what I was taking" garbage. You know you have a fight coming up and you know where it is being held and under what athletic commission, also an athletic commission you've worked with before so you are somewhat familiar with it to say the least. You know damn well that you are open for a random drug test and that you can call the commission and speak with a someone to disclose what you're taking for your "condition".
    You have to know what you don't know.

5. Default

Fuck me dead. What a mess.

This chick, BJJ champion Gabrielle Garcia, got popped for Clomiphene. Before that, she was a guest coach on this season of TUF brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post

I guess for as 'smart' as Sonnen is, he has trouble reading the fine print... It seems to happen again and again with him.

Opps, busted for game day testosterone levels of a bull shark? Sonnen has an excuse for that...

Oooops, busted for fraud and breaking the law while selling houses in his personal life? Sonnen has an excuse for that.. Or maybe he didnt and just turned informant instead.

Oooops, again busted for banned substances? Sonnen has an excuse for that.... Damn fine print!

I will give Chael one thing, a T for effort.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 06-11-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I see what you did there.....
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

So, are we going to start calling Chael steroid related nicknames now? Like ViTRTor or something silly like that?
    Last edited by SickNasty; 06-11-2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: poor wording
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    So, are we going to start calling Chael steroid related nicknames now? Like ViTRTor or something silly like that?
    I've been seeing "Fail Sonnen"

Thread Information