Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen fails random drug test

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    So, are we going to start calling Chael steroid related nicknames now? Like ViTRTor or something silly like that?
    The American drugster Fael Testonnen

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    So, are we going to start calling Chael steroid related nicknames now? Like ViTRTor or something silly like that?
    I like Phael Sonnen, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Phael Sonnenandrolone

Smallballs McBitchtits

Wandy was claiming Sonnen did have small balls or no balls while shit talking him on TUF... Maybe Wandy knew Sonnen was on these drugs and claiming fertility issues?

Wandy should start yapping in the media and asking Sonnen, who the dummy is now?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Wandy was claiming Sonnen did have small balls or no balls while shit talking him on TUF... Maybe Wandy knew Sonnen was on these drugs and claiming fertility issues?

Wandy should start yapping in the media and asking Sonnen, who the dummy is now?
    There was a rumour, when they first cancelled the TUEs and banned TRT, that Sonnen may very well just go balls out into this Wand fight in Brazil, just take everything he wanted knowing that there was a chance he wouldn't get caught because it was in Brazil and that he'd have the TRT ban excuse to fall back upon if he were to get caught post fight, then graciously retire into his commentary role.

I mean, Stephan Bonner failed TWO drug tests in his two biggest fights, was a marginal LHW and was basically famous for one iconic fight and he's in the HOF(not that it means much), so it's not as though Chael'd be too concerned with having heat with ZUFFA going forward...

Fail so hard mother fuckers wanna fine me....

...ok, enough with the nicknames. I've warned a couple of you, but there are guys waiting to burn up the ether because you haven't been bant yet.

I thought back to this vid last night

there is a lot of tongue-biting diplomacy in the first couple interviews, but the cheerleader kid at the end, with his quote about "imagine..."

can you imagine?

can you still imagine?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    there is a lot of tongue-biting diplomacy in the first couple interviews, but the cheerleader kid at the end, with his quote about "imagine..."

can you imagine?

can you still imagine?

rh

So that's what ChaelFan looks like.

I sincerely apologize if me calling Chael Sonnen "Smallballs McBitchtits" offended anybody. I should not have referred to him as "Smallballs McBitchtits", nor should I have called him "Phael Sonnen". So I will refrain from calling Chael Sonnen "Smallballs McBitchtits". Again, I apologize for calling Chael Sonnen "Smallballs McBitchtits"
    Last edited by KevoOnTheRadio; 06-11-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Thread Information