Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen fails random drug test

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    What's Anthony Johnson doing right now?

God knows he didn't get hurt in his last outing and the fight's at 205 anyway.

I'd watch that rematch.

I highly doubt he could cut the weight in time. He had trouble making weight his past fight.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

What's all the hubbub? Obviously Chael is an infertile woman with breast cancer trying to beat the odds in a man's world, and in a man's sport.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Sounds like they caught Chael at the end of a cycle...

Having your period doesnt make you fail a drug test

5. Default

Can someone who has knowledge tell me what those two drugs do for someone who is taking them?

im a big Chael fan but i died laughing when i read that.. i just couldnt help but imagine all the haters streching out their fingers for their massive flamming posts.. i was quite sad to see the lack of surprise here but i guess were mostly more evolved here... he inspires such ire that i thought people would dive on the chance to shovel shit on his grave

no big loss though other then to his bank.. but maybe he makes comperable dollars doing commentary without the abuse to his body at that age

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Can someone who has knowledge tell me what those two drugs do for someone who is taking them?
    *I don't have a specific knowledge of these particular drugs.*

When abusing testosterone/ steroids, one well known side effect is the increase of estrogen in men which causes bitch tits, reduced sperm count, infertility etc. Anti-estrogens are used to minimise these side effects, the two drugs he was popped for were Anti-estrogens thus it is a logical assumption he was using them to minimise the side effects of something else he was abusing (possibly testosterone) but wasn't caught with in the test.

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    ...i was quite sad to see the lack of surprise here but i guess were mostly more evolved here...
    what's to be surprised about? Everybody knew something was up, and they constantly pointed it out. It's not like he was ever given any free passes, not like that jerkface Vitor.

dana should let them both juice and have them fight in the cabin of the goodyear blimp, high enough to be outside of NV airspace. Fuck licensing. Yay spectacle!

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I dont claim to be someone of knowledge, but a quick internet search states both seem to work as a estrogen blocker or estrogen receptor cell modifier.

I would assume, Sonnen's body is over producing estrogen due to his past trt and extremely high testosterone levels.

Clomiphene is on the list of illegal doping agents listed by the World Anti Doping agency.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information