Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 174: Johnson vs. Bagautinov- Live Results and Discussion Thread

Default UFC 174: Johnson vs. Bagautinov- Live Results and Discussion Thread

I really dig this card, should be fun.

Here we go!

Boom Tanaka, nice showing and he was really quite undersized against Delorme and just didn't show it a bit, good on him....

Also, anybody notice the number of fence grabs in the first round that Yves kept warning Delorme on and just NOT taking a point, I think there were about a dozen grabs over the fight MINIMUM and Yves did nothing. What BS.

awesome fucking avatar fedorlei. wish i could rep.

Well my 4 parlays already went to shit cause of Delorme. I didn't do any research and just figured the Canadian would win in his home country, especially against an Asian fighter.

Just made another parlay, Fed. 20 bucks on DJ, Friday (hope you're right bud), Arlovski, Sarafian, and Easton.

Been a long time since I've won.

lets get this party started! This may actually be the first card that I can positively say I've wanted to see and had a great deal of interest in every fight on the Main Card, closest I can think of to do that was UFC: Ultimate 2008 to close out that year.

stoked!! WAR Arlovski

Bagautinov with the upset
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

That was a sick KO from Bang. He also has an awesome name. His. nickname is a clear shot at the TRT users and I love it.

I think this next fight is going to be awesome

Wish I could stream the fights on my phone here at work. So fucking bored. Dead night cause of some big country music fest downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Wish I could stream the fights on my phone here at work. So fucking bored. Dead night cause of some big country music fest downtown.
    Well you can if you do the ufc.tv

9. 06-14-2014, 09:11 PM

I want to marry Valerie Letourneau.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I want to marry Valerie Letourneau.
    Back off my women!! roar!

Thread Information