Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC FightPass to stream NSAC Hearing LIVE at 5pm ET

Default UFC FightPass to stream NSAC Hearing LIVE at 5pm ET

Interesting that they are streaming it when Chael (assuming he still has to go), Vitor and possibly Wandy will be in front of the commission. I dont personally have fight pass so anyone that may have it on here feel free to post some updates for us poor folks.

So far this appears to be Live as well.
    http://www.ufc.tv/video/nsac-commiss...aring-20140617

Looks like Chael, Vitor, and Wanderlei are supposed to appear at the end of the hearing, with a ton of stuff occurring beforehand.
    http://boxing.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/b...06-17-14AG.pdf

where do you see vitor? I know ive read / herd he is suppose to be there i just dont see it on the list...is it because they took him off the card?

Strange. I swear it said Vitor right after Wanderlei, but now it has some guy named Adrien Broner. The link to the UFC site doesn't list him either. I must have just been seeing shit.

Apparently BJ Penn had an injured cornea, that was repaired in February 2013. He was licensed, but doctors need to talk about the procedure to ensure the type of surgery is ok for combat sports. Doesn't sound like it'd be an issue.

Matt Mitrione apparently has some sort of calcification in one of his lungs. Was licensed, but is required to get another scan within the next 6 months. Doctor there says it shouldn't interfere with him fighting, but could possibly be cancer.

Beyond that, some 16 year old kid was licensed for 1 professional fight, in order to see the results to decide whether to license him more than that. The rest has been a bunch of picking of judges/refs/doctors (or cut men ?), and money for promotion stuff.

On to Sonnen...

Temporary suspension, until they can discuss it further at a future hearing. So basically just suspending him until they have an official hearing with him.

Good thing Rousey vs Davis isnt going to the judges. fucking doug crosby pulled that fight...

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Good thing Rousey vs Davis isnt going to the judges. fucking doug crosby pulled that fight...
    He shouldn't be able to judge a pie eating competition, let alone an actual fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Streaming live on YouTube too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7uB2GSftPU
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Surprised Wanderlei showed up in person, and didn't just call it in like everyone else.

The commission is in fact backing up what Chael said. Wanderlei ran out the back door.

Wanderlei's attorney isn't denying it. Broke his wrist in the Sonnen fight on TUF. Took diuretics to reduce swelling.

I guess they are going to determine if they'll suspend him or not at a later date. Not even a temporary suspension. Confused about what happened.
    Last edited by Spoon; 06-17-2014 at 08:05 PM.

I am (still) a fan of Wanderlei, but seriously he should really be ashamed of himself in all this whole Sonnen BS soap opera.

He acted like a big idiot with those silly videos where he was threatening him, he acted like an idiot in the TUF fight. Thanks to his stupid actions he broke his wrist, then tried to cheat in order to heal, and then he lied saying an absolute fake story about why he left his GYM.

For someone that always acted like a role model, for someone that always said a lot of inspiring stuff...this is absolutely shameful.
    From Sonnen you could not expect anything better. We all knew since the beginning that the dude is a cheater and a corrupt criminal, so the fact that he cheated one more time is not news at all.

But Wanderlei....it is such an embarrassment that a true legend of the sport acted in that way.
    His career is basically over; and it could not have ended in a more embarrassing way.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information