Thread: UFC Fight Night 52: Miesha Tate vs Rin Nakai fight planned for next Japan event

Default UFC Fight Night 52: Miesha Tate vs Rin Nakai fight planned for next Japan event

UFC Fight Night 52: Miesha Tate vs Rin Nakai fight planned for next Japan event
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/6/18/58...ent-womens-mma
    Miesha Tate's next opponent, Rin Nakai, might be new to UFC, but is certainly no "Cupcake."

Former No. 1 Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's Bantamweight title contender, Miesha Tate, will return to mixed martial arts (MMA) action at UFC Fight Night 52, which is scheduled for Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan, on Sept. 20, 2014.

Her opponent? Rin Nakai, according to a report on "UFC Tonight" earlier this evening.

If the name sounds unfamiliar, it's because Nakai has never stepped foot inside the Octagon, plying her trade on the Japanese circuit (Pancrase, Sengoku, etc.) for almost eight years. She has been super successful, however, competing 17 times in her professional career and only drawing once (16-0-1).

Nakai, in fact, is in the midst of a six-fight win streak that includes victories over notable names such as Sarah D'Alelio and Tara LaRosa, among others.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Meisha doesn't have the prettiest face but that body is amazing. Before my second favorite MMA women's crush next to Paige Van Zant.

It's a tragedy not to have a pics of Rin Nakai in this thread.

You know why people have eyes in the front? Because they have to move forward to see the landscape in the distance. If you had eyes in back all you could see is your home town getting farther away; you can't move forward like that. If your eyes are in front what you see in the distance keeps getting closer. That's what lets people move forward.

Something about a muscled up, petite (think she's 5'1) girl who can kick ass, is a major turn on for me!!! Being that she's japanese means she could be down for kinky stuff!!!

I'm just scared she may give me a fractured penis...

Jeezus Christ, Tate's fighting Masa Saito!

6. Default

I've read that Nakai has been protected and some hinky things have went down to keep her undefeated.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I've read that Nakai has been protected and some hinky things have went down to keep her undefeated.
    Yeah, she's got a majorly padded record and I've been hearing a bunch of "worked shoots" stuff with some of her bouts.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    Something about a muscled up, petite (think she's 5'1) girl who can kick ass, is a major turn on for me!!! Being that she's japanese means she could be down for kinky stuff!!!

I'm just scared she may give me a fractured penis...
    There are a BUNCH of fetish pics of Nakai on the net. If I remember correctly they were done as part of promoting her Pancrase fights. Maid outfits, police outfits, etc.
    You know why people have eyes in the front? Because they have to move forward to see the landscape in the distance. If you had eyes in back all you could see is your home town getting farther away; you can't move forward like that. If your eyes are in front what you see in the distance keeps getting closer. That's what lets people move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by lordpyro View Post
    There are a BUNCH of fetish pics of Nakai on the net. If I remember correctly they were done as part of promoting her Pancrase fights. Maid outfits, police outfits, etc.
    The one with her sitting on my face, please k thx
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information