Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barnett vs. Lister booked for Metamoris 4

Can't wait for this. The team and will be watching. Lister sub'd my instructors brother at adcc. Lister has never been sub'd in competition. Is the Cornelius vs Vinny Mag fight still on?

Report: Chael Sonnen asks Randy Couture to fill Metamoris 4 spot if NSAC forces him out of main event
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/5/597...oris-4-spot-if
    Sonnen is reportedly searching for a potential back up plan in case NSAC doesn't call off its hounds. And he's reached out to a familiar face, according to Sherdog.com, asking his old friend and former UFC champion, Randy Couture, to wait on stand by.

Unfortunately, "The Natural," 51 -- who once dueled jiu-jitsu ace Ronaldo Souza to a scoreless draw in a Professional Submission League grappling match back in 2006 -- has previous obligations that will prevent him from even entertaining the idea.

From the report:

"Due to previous obligations, which include an "Expendables 3" press junket on Saturday and Sunday and the Los Angeles premiere of the film on Monday -- as well a "Gym Rescue" premiere on Sunday -- Couture simply could not clear his schedule enough to compete at Metamoris in place of Sonnen."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

the NAC is pissing me off in this instance... Metamoris 4 was gonna be awesome, it still will be good of course, but I was really looking forward to Sonnen vs Galvao
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Coach: Chael Sonnen will face Andre Galvao despite NAC’s fine threats
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/6/...o-nac-mma-news

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Coach: Chael Sonnen will face Andre Galvao despite NAC’s fine threats
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/6/...o-nac-mma-news
    great to hear! was hoping that match would still go on
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    great to hear! was hoping that match would still go on
    Anyone got a link?

For some reason, I cant post in the Metamoris 4 thread. It stated I do not have permission to do so.

I need one too.

Thread Information