Thread: GLORY 17: Los Angeles Cro Cop vs Kharitonov LIVE Results and Discussion

Default GLORY 17: Los Angeles Cro Cop vs Kharitonov LIVE Results and Discussion

Anybody else gearing up to watch this go down in 20 minutes on SPIKEtv? Got the grill fired up and getting a nice feast pregame session going on. 8pm EDT dont forget!

Featherweight tourney should be decent.. The Ristie fight has potential as well! .
    Pay Per View
    Heavyweight title fight will be fun between Daniel. LAST MAN STANDING baby. Melvan Manhoef.. shenanigans

Spike Fight Card:
    Cro Cop vs Miller(edit I fucked up and thought it was still Sergei in the title)
    Ristie vs Hollenbeck
    Oblonsky vs Vinicius
    Varga vs Sitmonchai

PPV:
    HW Title Ghita vs Verhoeven
    WW Title De Bonte vs Valtellini

8 Man Tourney "Last Man Standing"
    Levin vs Pereira
    Schilling vs Marcus
    Barrett vs Stoica
    Verlinden vs Manhoef
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 06-21-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Had Kharitonov instead of Miller vs Cro Cop
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

good night of fights so far! Ristie with a pretty finish..

Cro Cop and Miller getting ready to go now! and then it's off to the LAST MAN STANDING PPV

EDIT: Good lord Miller is MASSIVE compared to Mirko
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Helluva fun undercard. They're crushing the WSOF prelims in terms of watchability right now....

Right leg Hospital, Left Leg Cemetery. WAR Cro Cop! looked real good even though he was shorter and the 40 pound underdog.

bring on the PPV

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Helluva fun undercard. They're crushing the WSOF prelims in terms of watchability right now....
    I've had a great time watching, damn good night of fights so far! and it's only going to get better from the looks of things

Anyone got a hook up for the Last Man Standing tournament?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Anyone got a hook up for the Last Man Standing tournament?
    dude I did, but I've been down for the last hour and a half due to Severe Weather... I'm sure I can find a replay. Well hopefully, missed a bunch

Considering that Crocop is almost 40 years old and has had many injuries and has been KOd many times, he is still doing very good.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information