Thread: UFC Fight Night 52 adds Kyoji Horiguchi, Takanori Gomi, Yoshihiro Akiyama, others

Default UFC Fight Night 52 adds Kyoji Horiguchi, Takanori Gomi, Yoshihiro Akiyama, others

UFC Fight Night 52 adds Kyoji Horiguchi, Takanori Gomi, Yoshihiro Akiyama, others
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/ufc-fig...akiyama-others
    September’s return to Japan, UFC Fight Night 52, will feature some local talent, officials today announced.

During a press conference in Tokoyo, some familiar names were announced the card (via MMAFighting.com), which takes place Sept. 20 at Saitama Arena in Saitama, Japan.

The event, which features a previously announced headliner between heavyweights Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt, is expected to stream on UFC Fight Pass.

In flyweight action, Kyoji Horiguchi (13-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC), a Japanese who’s picked up UFC wins over Dustin Pague and Darrell Montague to move his overall winning streak to seven fights, meets Chris Cariaso (17-5 MMA, 7-3 UFC), who looks to cement his contender status with a fourth straight UFC win.
    Also on the card is middleweight Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-5 MMA, 1-4 UFC), who looks to snap a four-fight losing streak when he fights for the first time since early 2012.

Other additions lightweight Takanori Gomi (35-9 MMA, 4-4 UFC), who’s won three of his past four while earning a pair of “Fight of the Night” awards, and bantamweight Norifumi Yamamoto (18-6 MMA, 0-3 UFC), who’s lost all three of his UFC fights to date and fights for the first time since early 2012.

Opponents for the three Japanese fighters are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

UFC Fight Night 52: Myles Jury vs. Takanori Gomi on tap for Sept. 20 in Japan
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/7/3/586...t-20-japan-mma
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Ah fuck.

This is shaping up to be one hell of a card.

EDIT: Fuck, I just remembered Kawajiri is off of the card.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information