Thread: Eric del Fierro: Dominick Cruz could be ready by UFC 177, eyeing fight against Takeya

Default Eric del Fierro: Dominick Cruz could be ready by UFC 177, eyeing fight against Takeya

Eric del Fierro: Dominick Cruz could be ready by UFC 177, eyeing fight against Takeya Mizugaki
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/25...7-eyeing-fight
    According to Eric del Fierro, Cruz's head coach at Alliance MMA, the snakebitten former UFC bantamweight champion will be fully recovered from injury and ready to fight by August 30, 2014 at UFC 177, if the UFC's requires his services for the pay-per-view card -- although del Fierro noted that a September booking would be preferable.

MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani reported the news on Wednesday's edition of UFC Tonight, adding that according to del Fierro, Cruz's camp is eyeing a potential match-up against top-10 bantamweight Takeya Mizugaki as Cruz's first fight inside the Octagon since October 2011.

Mizugaki is currently riding a five-fight win streak, and a win over him, del Fierro believes, "puts us right back in the mix."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I hope he can knock off the rust and then come back strong. It sucks that he had so many injuries during his run, especially during the time he could have capitalized on his reign and gained more popularity. He has/had the ability to be a star but those damn injuries.
    [CENTER]"The time is almost upon us....
    I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

Thread Information