Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Chael Sonnen fails another test

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    He fought for the belt 3 times, that makes him relevant in my book. Not that I cared for him, or thought he would win... But I feel that makes him pretty relevant.
    ...to give him credit, he actually earned two of those title shots, too.


    Galvao should get some official looking guy to throw on a suit and approach sonnen holding a clipboard and a sample cup, right before the Metamorphosis bout. And film it.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    561

    Default

    lol. Agreed...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    So it says they found HGH and EPO. I'm somewhat of a layman about this stuff, so what exactly does that mean? I ask because as I recall those were part of the accusations against Armstrong, and I'm pretty sure he admitted the EPO usage (not sure about the HGH).

    Am I correct in assuming that this is at the serious end of the scale for offending? Could HGH and EPO plausibly play a part in any fertility program that Sonnen was on? Or are we into total "Fuck You!" PED abuse territory here?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Fantasy Jewish Oklahoma
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    So it says they found HGH and EPO. I'm somewhat of a layman about this stuff, so what exactly does that mean? I ask because as I recall those were part of the accusations against Armstrong, and I'm pretty sure he admitted the EPO usage (not sure about the HGH).

    Am I correct in assuming that this is at the serious end of the scale for offending? Could HGH and EPO plausibly play a part in any fertility program that Sonnen was on? Or are we into total "Fuck You!" PED abuse territory here?
    Maybe he needed the EPO to finish in his girlfriend/wife?

    I don't think either one of those things have anything to do with a fertility program.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,243

    Default

    Lol what will his excuse be now? He was on HGH and EPO because he couldn't have children or was teased as a kid for never reaching puberty? HAHAHAHA

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Why should we care if a retired fighter is on HGH or not?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Why should we care if a retired fighter is on HGH or not?
    He wasn't retired when he failed the test
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,085

    Default

    Where are all the Sonnen nut huggers now? Still buying his bullshit excuses?

    Way to ruin any ounce of credibility and leave a nasty mark on mma. 'The company man', who Dana said could one day take over his job is a fraud, a repeated cheat and a hypocrite.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    I actually like Chael as a commentator, he's funny and brings a different look. As for his record, well it speaks for itself..

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Where are all the Sonnen nut huggers now? Still buying his bullshit excuses?

    Way to ruin any ounce of credibility and leave a nasty mark on mma. 'The company man', who Dana said could one day take over his job is a fraud, a repeated cheat and a hypocrite.
    Well I was a pretty big Sonnen nut hugger back in the day and I'm still a fan but I never bought any of his stupid excuses for a second.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •