Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 44

Default UFC Fight Night 44

Didn't see a discussion thread so I thought I'd make one.

Moontasri v. Ellenberger has been a pretty good fight so far.

I think everyone is boycotting UFC. I pissed on the card before but great fights so far.

Joe Ellenberger has a lot of heart, I thought he was done. 1-1, third should be interesting.

Not sure how to score the 3rd round.

I'd have that as a draw, given how close to a finish Moontasri was in the first, I had that a 10-8.

Rd 1 definitely should've been a 10-8 so the fight should've been a draw but Moontasri deserved to lose for mugging for the camera and showing zero urgency in the 3rd.
    Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

That was a good fight no doubt. I like Joe Ellenberger after that post fight interview. Still I was hoping for a finish in the first round and that was one hell of a round. I had a hard time scoring that round. 10-8, 9-10 and 10-10 so 29-28 for Moontasri...either way was a damn good fight and kudos to Moontasri for two fights in one month!
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Beautiful sweep.

I'm watching this on Fight Pass and it seems delayed. That was a damn nice sweep though! Tough second round to call but based on the most effective fighting I gave it to Neto...
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Feels kinda like Hester gave that third away by staying in Neto's guard for a decent part of the round. Neto should probably get at least two rounds but it IS Texas after all, so who the fuck knows.....

Thread Information