Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Korean Zombie calls out Cub Swanson following big win at UFC Fight Night 44: Fight Me

The Korean Zombie should be calling out Llamas.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    BJ, dear old BJ would have to murder Edgar and then get through another legit challenger prior to even being talked about given a title shot.
    are you talking what should happen in a world where title shots are based entirely on merit, or are you talking about what actually happens in zuffa?

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    The Korean Zombie should be calling out Llamas.
    yes.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    are you talking what should happen in a world where title shots are based entirely on merit, or are you talking about what actually happens in zuffa?

yes.

rh
    Unfortunately what should happen, that doesn't mean that will happen.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

doesnt BJ train with Aldo now?

fuck that! give kz to cub. it'd be an awesome fight.. but if cub were smart he'd just lay in the cut and wait until after aldo/mendes.
    i'm a fan of fighters who just loves to fight, and i think cub is one of those guys.
    Come check out my video game stream!
    http://www.twitch.tv/el_dpay

Yearlong layoff after a title fight where he got pretty banged up..... I think he's wishing and fishing with a shot at the next FW challenger if you ask me....

KZ's a helluva fighter but Cub has gone through six straight and of those- Siver, Bronx, Poirier and maybe Stephens are periphery ten FWs(I'd say Poirier is top five). He's already lost to both Aldo and Mendes, but he's shown marked improvement and progression since the loss to Lamas and IMO, his next fight is gonna be for a title.

I'd love to see Zombie/Poirier II but think KZ'd be better suited asking for Lamas or winner of Frankie/BJ. Wouldn't shock me if they look to build a bout with Do Bronx after the showing he had against the legit Hioki...

I'd agree that Swanson should wait. He just had a hell of a fight with Stephens, and if there are any injuries he sustained during the fight (minor or major) it'd be good to rest up anyway. I don't see him doing that unless he is for sure the next in line though. And I believe he should be.

Thread Information