Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MMANews.com Relaunches

Default MMANews.com Relaunches

Hey guys,

You might have noticed, the main site http://www.MMANews.com just got a big facelift.

MMANews is under new ownership, and as the new owner, I plan to take us straight back to the top. I realize the site was neglected for a long time, but we've got a new look, a new writing team in place and I encourage you to check it out.

Despite the main site being MIA for a long time, the forum community has stayed strong and I want to thank you all for your loyalty. It's a new era here and I'd greatly appreciate if you could spread the word that we're back, check out the main page for your MMA news and comment on the articles, so we can get some discussions going there.

Stay tuned!
    Last edited by admin; 06-30-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Looks good. I'll make more of an effort to check out the main page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hey guys,

You might have noticed, the main site http://www.MMANews.com just got a big facelift.

MMANews is under new ownership, and as the new owner, I plan to take us straight back to the top. I realize the site was neglected for a long time, but we've got a new look, a new writing team in place and I encourage you to check it out.

Despite the main site being MIA for a long time, the forum community has stayed strong and I want to thank you all for your loyalty. It's a new era here and I'd greatly appreciate if you could spread the word that we're back, check out the main page for your MMA news and comment on the articles, so we can get some discussions going there.

Stay tuned!
    AWEEEEESOME.

Yea, the main page was kinda lacking for awhile. I picked up all my info from the forums usually.

How about promoting these Pick Em's or putting up a prize new boss man?

JUGGS GOT YAAAAAAAAA

If you haven't watched I'm the Juggernaut bitch, go now to the youtube. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

Good to hear!
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Thanks for the heads up Mike! Will definitely be paying closer attention to the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    How about promoting these Pick Em's or putting up a prize new boss man?
    As the guy currently in the lead, I'm all for that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Wow, great news! I very much appreciated the new look of the main page and the number of recent articles when I first saw it. I figured MMANEWS was finally going to start stepping things up.

Thanks for communicating with us and I hope and look forward to seeing the improvements.

Long live MMANewsers.

There is a main page? Awesome, good luck!
    USA! USA! USA!

HAHAHA nice! It always pissed me off how shitty the main site was for a site that I believe has the best forums on the internet for MMA.

New page looks great! enjoy it alot better than the old bland site.. well done! glad to see the site finally getting the attention that it deserves
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Any chance of getting the issue with the incorrect time showing up on the forum?

It appears to be 6 hours and 20 minutes off.
    ^^ This. I'm not a real big IT guy but I'm pretty sure that it's not a real difficult fix.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information