+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MMANews.com Relaunches

I just checked the date & time settings for the forum, it's set to "-5:00 Eastern Time" - which should be right, but it's not displaying properly. Will send a ticket to vBulletin support.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I just checked the date & time settings for the forum, it's set to "-5:00 Eastern Time" - which should be right, but it's not displaying properly. Will send a ticket to vBulletin support.
    Is this real life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Is this real life?
    lmfao took the words right out of my mouth. I cant rep you so here's this;

September 27, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hey there, admin. Just wanted to say hello. I'm glad you mentioned the updated main page, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed until 2015. It looks great, thank you sincerely.

Wait.....there's a main page to this site????

When did that happen

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Wait.....there's a main page to this site????

When did that happen
    lol shocking right? I myself have had the forum link saved in my bookmarks for a few years now. I pretty much avoid the main page all together.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

... and this is what we're trying to fix!

Since the time is off by 6 1/2 hours, I tried changing the forum's default time setting from "-5:00" to "+1:00" (there was no +1:30). It didn't work. So I'll be putting the tech support guys at vBulletin in a flying guillotine tomorrow

Since it's not just hourly differences, but also minute differences, I'd guess that it's likely an issue with the host server, rather than vBulletin. That is of course unless you changed hosts since your purchase. In that case, it could be something with some kind of script/coding changes that were erroneously made by the previous owner (or admin).

If it is the same host, then I'd suggest contacting them to check things on their end, at least if vBulletin doesn't have fixes to suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    lol shocking right? I myself have had the forum link saved in my bookmarks for a few years now. I pretty much avoid the main page all together.
    Until just recently there really was no reason to ever look at the Main Page. The Forum had more to offer as well as the most up to date news. Glad to see that's finally changing! pleasant surprise

Go New Management Go!

awesome boss man. now i'll probably get all my mma news straight from here, rather than going to other sites btw, what's happening with our older mods (rivet, dr. mma..)?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information