Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EDITORIAL: An In-Depth Look At UFC 175: "Weidman vs. Machida"

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    If anybody is going to be a mod, it would be TBEAR
    becoming an interweb mod is kind of a huge demotion for TBEAR, dude. What did he ever do to piss you off?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    becoming an interweb mod is kind of a huge demotion for TBEAR, dude. What did he ever do to piss you off?

rh
    Well he's never around. So I figured he'd fit in perfect as a mod on this site haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

What's that supposed to mean? Huh?

Me and Rivet are ALWAYS around.....lurking....waiting to pounce.....(for the record, the last time I pounced on anything I pulled a muscle and my wife was pissed I ate all the cupcakes)
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    What's that supposed to mean? Huh?

Me and Rivet are ALWAYS around.....lurking....waiting to pounce.....(for the record, the last time I pounced on anything I pulled a muscle and my wife was pissed I ate all the cupcakes)
    Yeah you are the only ones. If you both took a day long break all hell could break loose and nothing would be done.

That was more of an unnecessary and unwarrented shot at Ramma, Mac, Swiftboy, etc. I should have add"present company excluded"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

I like cupcakes....with ice cream....and sprinkles.

I wouldn't mind being a mod. I dislike the color pink but I think I could make due. I love these forums and would be happy to serve them like a true e-patriot.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

8. Default

Don't put your tale between your legs now Kevo be a keyboard warrior. It would be nice no having to switch sites to get articals as I don't care to surf the web much. I got strong ties here and like the interaction on some of the forms here very much.
    TBEAR the Bum shows up types alive and leaves for a long time by the way the Jerky was good TBEAR my daughter ate it all.-

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    That was more of an unnecessary and unwarrented shot at Ramma, Mac, Swiftboy, etc. I should have add"present company excluded"
    Mac is never ever here. The other two come from time to time but at least do not post or appear online very often.

We need #hashtag callouts so that members get a notification when they're mentioned.

That way, Mac, Swift, TBear and Ramma can come in and verbally abuse you guys.

They have it on some of the other sites I use and it's pretty cool.

Thread Information