Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: UFC & FOX Cut Ties With Chael Sonnen

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Hahaha remember this?

...that nonsense inspired one of the greatest Propagandhi songs ever. Laser pucks actually moved Canadian hyperliberal vegan pacifists to declare war on the US. Isn't that awesome?

A new iron curtain drawn across the 49th parallel. Cut all diplomatic ties as we expel all American dignitaries and issue a nation-wide travel advisory for any others left inside. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. The burned out shells of south-bound traffic lay strewn along a cold stretch of would-be interstate. Still visible below their charred remains: Pax Americana plates. Your stupid fucking laser-pucks™ were just the start. And while you may stand six full cubits and a span, we got a shepherd’s sling and five stones in our hand and the battle of 1812 lives in our hearts. We don’t care if we’re destroyed. We’ll never capitulate. We’ll take the whole fucking world down with us in flames. Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm. We got a good 15 years left ‘til the United We Stand murals on West Broadway finally fade and we wave good-bye to such sad, childish refrains. Replaced with other stupid lullabies like you can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands. Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.
    Potemkin City Limits is one of the discs I use to drown out Rogan and Goldie on a regular basis.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    That's the only thing Fox has gotten right since picking up The Simpsons in the 90's.

rh
    I was a big American Idol fan actually lol.

I've never watched a single episode of American Idol. I pride myself on my ignorance of it's winners/format/judges, etc.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I've never watched a single episode of American Idol. I pride myself on my ignorance of it's winners/format/judges, etc.

rh
    Amen.

I've never watched it but I've always heard 24 was fantastic and Bob's Burgers is pretty funny when I hear my 8 year-old watching it (knowing he shouldn't).
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Haha you're stupid fuckin laser pucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Marv Albert says not really.
    I'm glad you could translate that for me.

It's hard for me to hear what he's saying when his mouth is full.

rh

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Albert became the focus of a media frenzy in 1997, when he went on trial for felony charges of forcible sodomy.[14] A 42-year-old woman named Vanessa Perhach[15] accused Albert of throwing her on a bed, biting her, and forcing her to perform oral sex after a February 12, 1997 argument in his Pentagon City hotel room. DNA testing linked Albert to genetic material taken from the bite marks and from semen in Perhach's underwear.[16] During the trial, testimony was presented from another woman, Patricia Masden, who told the jury that Albert had bitten her on two different occasions in 1993 and 1994 in Miami and Dallas hotels, which she viewed as unwanted sexual advances.[17] Masden claimed that in Dallas, Albert called her to his hotel room to help him send a fax, only for her to find him wearing "white panties and garter belt."[18] Albert maintained that Perhach had requested that he bite her and denied her accusation that he'd asked her to bring another man into their sexual affair. He described the recorded conversation of hers with the police on the night of the incident "an Academy Award performance."[15] After tests proved that the bite marks were his, he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and battery charges, while the sodomy charge was dropped.[14][19] Albert was given a 12-month suspended sentence.[20][21]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

That Wikipedia story is terrifying; and the fact that someone gave him a job after that is disgusting.

Riv's biting joke wins it though. Terrible... : )

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I was a big American Idol fan actually lol.
    Well, that explains a lot.

Thread Information