Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stone Cold on Jon Jones: 'he kind of gets on my nerves because I think he's living tw

Best Jones thread ever. Raised in PA, I will always love Yuengling. Though, agreed with RH, the black and tan is not good...

Nowadays I pretty much only drink whiskey or wine. But I'm not a beer-drinking bum like Kevo. (How's that for pretension!)

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Best Jones thread ever. Raised in PA, I will always love Yuengling. Though, agreed with RH, the black and tan is not good...

Nowadays I pretty much only drink whiskey or wine. But I'm not a beer-drinking bum like Kevo. (How's that for pretension!)
    But it's craft beer. So that makes me some kind of hipster right?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I grew up near Pottsville, PA where the original Yuengling plant is. I knew a few people that worked there and I've heard several stories about hungover employees pissing in the vats and I think one about someone puking too. Imagine what happens at food/beverage plants all over the world!

And Yuengling is not a craft beer! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post

And Yuengling is not a craft beer! hahaha
    I don't think anybody called it craft beer.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    But it's craft beer. So that makes me some kind of hipster right?
    you have to quote writers that everybody's heard of, but from books none of your friends have actually read.

Try this one, it's a virtual hipster panty-dropper:
    "A paranoid is somebody who knows a little of what's actually going on. A psychotic is someone who just found out what's going on." William S. Burroughs from some obscure interview in a magazine I can't remember. It might have actually been Interview magazine.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    you have to quote writers that everybody's heard of, but from books none of your friends have actually read.

Try this one, it's a virtual hipster panty-dropper:
    "A paranoid is somebody who knows a little of what's actually going on. A psychotic is someone who just found out what's going on." William S. Burroughs from some obscure interview in a magazine I can't remember. It might have actually been Interview magazine.

rh
    Take a picture of some clouds or a lake and put that quote over it, and you've got something there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get a PBR and buy the new Black Keys album.

Narragansett Tallboys have overtaken PBR as the hipster beer of choice in New England.

My dog in that race was Gennesee Cream Ale, but happily, I lost. It's a good lawnmower beer.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

My girl is from Rhode Island, she talks fondly of that Narragansett swill.

I'll take a Fat Tire.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Take a picture of some clouds or a lake and put that quote over it, and you've got something there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get a PBR and buy the new Black Keys album.
    I'll get my super tight pants and meet you in Williamsburgh

Thread Information