Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dana White will push B.J. Penn to retire if Penn loses to Frankie Edgar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    I'm unsure if anyone mentioned this, but I was shocked at seeing the betting odds for this fight. Frankie is a 10 to 1 favorite over Penn! I personally would've thought it would be a 2 (or 2.5) to 1 favorite

Frankie Edgar: -1050
    BJ Penn: +550
    wow and couture over tony was only like 600 or 700

Quote Originally Posted by The Muss View Post
    I can totally understand why an Englishman doesnt follow rugby/league i mean us Aussies smash you guys all the time i suppose you no longer follow cricket either since you guys were smashed in the ashes, i guess you'll always be better at soccer but, woops i mean football.

Sorry ��i couldn't help myself

Has anyone been watching this season of TUF? How has Penn seemed during the season and is their any genuine animosity between BJ and Edgar or only mutual respect? Curious to know where BJ's head is at for this fight.

I tried to watch it really hard but the fighters are just so below par its not.funny and the fights are even worse but there was definitely nothing but respect between bj and frankie

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post

Has anyone been watching this season of TUF? How has Penn seemed during the season and is their any genuine animosity between BJ and Edgar or only mutual respect? Curious to know where BJ's head is at for this fight.
    I watched several episodes yes, but didnt fully pay attention to the entire season. BJ and Frankie never seemed to have any animosity or drama between them and were very respectful and polite.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Muss View Post
    I tried to watch it really hard but the fighters are just so below par its not.funny and the fights are even worse but there was definitely nothing but respect between bj and frankie
    Below par? If you didnt know Dhiego Lima is the brother of Bellator's welterweight monster and current Champion Douglas Lima.. I have HIGH hope for Dhiego! he has serious potential and room to grow.. I dont consider him below par at all, just not quite sharpened to his best edge yet. and if you think oh big deal he's a Bellator Champions brother.. Well if Douglas Lima was in the UFC I really think he would be a serious contender and absolutely dominate most of the division.
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 07-05-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I watched several episodes yes, but didnt fully pay attention to the entire season. BJ and Frankie never seemed to have any animosity or drama between them and were very respectful and polite.

Below par? If you didnt know Dhiego Lima is the brother of Bellator's welterweight monster and current Champion Douglas Lima.. I have HIGH hope for Dhiego! he has serious potential and room to grow.. I dont consider him below par at all, just not quite sharpened to his best edge yet. and if you think oh big deal he's a Bellator Champions brother.. Well if Douglas Lima was in the UFC I really think he would be a serious contender and absolutely dominate most of the division.
    I haven't watched at all but heard the fights were both bad and boring. Would you agree or recommend watching? There's just too much content for me to watch consistently, sadly. I still have one of the cards from last week or the week before queued up. And WSOF 10... Man, I've been too busy recently!

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post

So one decent fighter makes an entertaining season?

Thread Information