Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NRL 2014 Thread

1. Default NRL 2014 Thread

If you know what Rugby League is, and follow it, this is the thread for you! (So, me and The Muss, basically)

Lol yeah my earliest memories of origin are crying while the rest of my family stired me up about.the blues winning

Warriors would be a frustrating team to follow so hot and cold

Mmanews survival pool season 1 Champion

Mate we should be top of the table he we could only close out a game, should of put.another 10 on cronulla at least, then there were the games against roosters and rabbits which we lost in last five minutes of play, on the bright side though ben hunt is looking like a long term half back

4. Default

Hunt looks the goods at halfback and a long term solution at halfback as you say. What about Hoffman at stand off? I think he's better as a fullback myself, but with Barba there they've had to move him around to fit him in the side.

Whats the the deal with Barba next year anyways? Cause you guys have picked up Millford from the Raiders, right? Is Barba leaving, or is Millford going to be playing out of position or what?

I would prefer if they would swap position barba to pivot and hoffman back to fulkback, hoffman has never looked uneasy under the high ball, has great kick returns and good speed and size to cause enough damage from there.

Barba has far more attacking flair then hoffman better passing and wont have to be under the high ball plus he can be protected by a alex glenn or sammy thiaday in defence

As for milford no idea id say he will be playing five eight next year and hoffman to another club possibly.

6. Default

I would have Hoffman in the Warriors in a flash. Chad Townsend hasn't really impressed me all that much. Although we've picked up Ryan Hoffman from the Storm already so that could be too many Hoffmans in one team!

Who are you picking to take the comp out? Manly are looking pretty dangerous IMO.

I despise manly, but yes they look good. Its the closest comp in years im really enjoying it, if i had to pick right now though manly are the form team.

Watching dragons and cowboys now really good game.

8. Default

Pumped for tonight's match, should be a cracker. I think both teams will run it. Cronk being back is huge, I think Qld take this handily.

You are a physic lol... What a great game all ut needed was a punch up, its annoying we have to wait a full year to see that level of footy again.. Glad to come out of the series with no injurys to broncos players.

Did you hear about wayne bennet leaving.Newcastle hopefully coming home.

Thread Information