Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC 175 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Not sure, I didn't hear what he said. Just saw he was pissed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    I missed it wtf happened
    Joe asked Ronda if she wanted to headline the Aug 2nd event as Aldo vs Mendes is off. Ronda didnt commit, Dana flipped out.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

im am still just in awe... she would beat almost every dude within 10-20 lbs... this might just be my huge crush on her but how would the champs deal with that?? maybe women have weaker chins but idk her skillset is becoming ridiculous...

Edmund is going to be a gangster pretty soon... everyone will want to train with him and hes gonna be beating pussy of with a willow tree.. even with those eyebrows! (no insult intended)

I think Davis was out from the punch knee combo prior to the throw. I also think Dana just cock blocked Rhonda fighting 8/2

here we go, The moment we've ALL been waiting for!! It's finally time..

I said it before I like Chris and he answered my prayers with that Silva KO, but I've been a Machida fan for a long time so I'm riding with him on this one.

Cheers to a damn good fight fellas!
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I don't, I don't like soccer either but I appreciate some of the cool shit going on during the world cup.

who would fight Ronda with less then a months notice doe?? maybe Bethe Correra (sp?) cuz shes a crazy broad and wants to take out the 4 horseladies but idk... I didn't catch Danas reaction since my vid is lagging like shit but well see what happens.. I highly DOUBT anything will happen to Joe but some1 in the truck or the head producer might be fired

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    im am still just in awe... she would beat almost every dude within 10-20 lbs... this might just be my huge crush on her but how would the champs deal with that?? maybe women have weaker chins but idk her skillset is becoming ridiculous...

Edmund is going to be a gangster pretty soon... everyone will want to train with him and hes gonna be beating pussy of with a willow tree.. even with those eyebrows! (no insult intended)
    Ronda should call out Caraway.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't know why Dana would be so pissed about that question.
    I think Machida takes this one. Machidas style just seems like a bad matchup for Weidman.

The post-fight press conference should be interesting after that little "occurrence". Well... for like 10 seconds... unless Machida wins that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Ronda should call out Caraway.
    Love to see him get ragdolled lol

Thread Information