Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC 175 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Jacare?
    I'll second that

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Jacare?
    ya but I feel Weidman would pick him apart on the feet... Jacares game is on the ground and that's a tough test against Chris.. I agree that's the next person or Vitor but I guess my point is who could provide as tough a test as Machida just did

Machida has such a great skillset that makes him such a hard out... I guess we have our Goose for MW but we don't have our Cormier

damn Ronda's hand was cut bad in the fight....how did that happen in 16 seconds? lmao

saved Rogans ass lol

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Lyoto may have lost, but they both looked like winners out there. Awesome fight!
    your damn A-fuckin right! that was fantastic!! Looked pretty one sided at first but Lyoto turned it around.

Hope we can do it again down the road in a couple fights! In the meantime lets do Machida vs Jacare and Weidman vs Belfort. Those are the top dogs in the division anyhow.. Machida is still serious business
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 07-06-2014 at 06:42 AM.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

ewwww wicked gash on Rondas hand! a nice way for Joe to get out of the statement he had earlier and appease Dana

Oh really Joe, it's the stitches in Ronda's hand that will prevent her from the fight you pushed on her. Not the knee injury that she discussed. Not that Dana was clearly pissed that you brought up, because it wasn't happening. Nope, it's a couple stitches in her hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Oh really Joe, it's the stitches in Ronda's hand that will prevent her from the fight you pushed on her. Not the knee injury that she discussed. Not that Dana was clearly pissed that you brought up, because it wasn't happening. Nope, it's a couple stitches in her hand...
    word.

round 2 to machida, and a 10-8 round for Weidman in the third....Jesus.

edit. From earlier...

Last edited by BonesKnows; 07-06-2014 at 06:54 AM.

OMG Weidman got so lucky!! What bullshit he is soooo overrated immediate rematch!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA suck it haters! Weidman is here to stay. Eddie Gordon gonna win tomorrow for a clean sweep for Long Island MMA.

What an amazing fight. What heart by both guys going as hard as they could for the finish. I haven't gotten that emotionally invested in a fight in a loooong time.

Thread Information