Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC 175 Thread

i think she was out from the toss..she didnt do anything to block ANY of those punches.

Dang, RR hits hard as a mule.

Though, Rogan's claim that we've never seen someone grapple with the referee that way before is total BS.

holy shit!! The knee, the judo throw, the finish.. Oh my god it was beautiful!!

Ronda vs Holly Holm now please. Sign her and make it happen!!
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Damn, Dana's fucking PISSED at rogan for that...

Oh shit, Dana looked pissed after she was asked if she would fight in August.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Damn, Dana's fucking PISSED at rogan for that...
    for what? the 176 thing? he said the truck told him to say it not his fault.

Seriously. He looked ANGRY. Someone is losing their job over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    for what? the 176 thing? he said the truck told him to say it not his fault.
    yeah, it appeared that dana said that wasnt happening. And was not happy with rogan - i dont have rewind on my tv to confirm though.

Dana looked shitty that Rogan just asked her if she wanted to fight again in less than a month.. He definitely said something to both Ronda and then Joe. I mean that was a "pissed the fuck off" face
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Shit Mendes not happy on twitter....

Thread Information