Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC 175 Thread

any link to the post fight press conference??

That was a great fight. Machida has to be more aggressive. I think he could have taken it in the 4th if he had capitalized. Great fight though.

Machida is so successful when he lets loose. I don't understand why he just persists on sitting back waiting for counters. Great fuckin fight either way. I'd like to see Machida earn another shot soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhJ19IF2B5c

Post fight press conference. Should start pretty soon, I'm assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Machida is so successful when he lets loose. I don't understand why he just persists on sitting back waiting for counters. Great fuckin fight either way. I'd like to see Machida earn another shot soon
    To be fair, as Machida opened up, he got tagged a lot more. As Machida turned it on, there were a couple points where Weidman landed clean shots and I thought Machida was gonna be in trouble.

1Man the UFC is pissing me off with their erasing history. They talking about Machida's career saying only Phil Davis beat him in rounds...completely leaving out him losing a UD to Rampage,

Is the presser only on fight pass? The youtube link says fight pass exclusive but then says stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post
    That was a great fight. Machida has to be more aggressive. I think he could have taken it in the 4th if he had capitalized. Great fight though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    I think if he was aggressive the entire fight like he was the latter rounds, he could of taken it or finished him, BUT he also may of got caught because he did take more punishment when he let loose.

Hopefully we can do it again after Weidman/Belfort and Machida/Souza! Those are the only fights that make sense in the division right now I feel for contenders, with Anderson being on the shelf.

Either way, helluva fight! Chris looked phenomenal. They both are winners to me
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Is the presser only on fight pass? The youtube link says fight pass exclusive but then says stay tuned.
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/7/5/...ence-mma-video

Just starting now if the link I posted doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    1Man the UFC is pissing me off with their erasing history. They talking about Machida's career saying only Phil Davis beat him in rounds...completely leaving out him losing a UD to Rampage,
    For the record, it was a split decision that could of easily gone to Machida.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information