Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fitch: 'I won't be surprised if fake, worked fights *start happening in the UFC

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulForPeace View Post
    There is no logic with anyone whos name is bonesknows, Hes stating that the sponsors need to pay the ufc and to be honest that would be fine IF the ufc wasnt so worried bout themselves and took care of there fighters
    so because you dont agree with it, im wrong. Interesting.

Im sick of the ufc to be honest, they shit on there fighters unless then stand right in front of someone or if they poke the other guys eyes out for 5 rds.
    boo fucking hoo.

Bonesknows bashing on fitch because he wants to win? Because he doesnt want to be brain dead like Goodridge or Diago? Not ever fighter gets paid crazy money like that praised to be the p4p best like jones which he clearly IS NOT.
    even Bas was chirping fitch tonight. But wtf does he know!!

Fighters who do there job and WIN dnt get the love because then charish their health. But according to Bonesknows they shouldnt fight because its not for them?
    no thats completely wrong. What i said is if you cant make ends meet being solely a fighter (or with a second job) - the fight game might not be for you.

theres guys who are the better MMA fighters who dont get the love like Jones or Diego like lets say Fitch, shields, even Benson. All because they are so called BORING.
    lets call a spade a spade. and i also LOL when you suggested they are better mma fighter than Jones lolz.

This is MMA not boxing, you cant stop a takedown or get up fom a takedown then thats your prob.
    absolutely, and if the UFC cant sell you as a fighter - thats your problem.

Sorry for the rant but this Bonesknows just drives me crazy every time i see a post doesnt matter what it is, expecially when he will defend that Jones to the end like he is in love with him
    you mad brah?
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 07-06-2014 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    so because you dont agree with it, im wrong. Interesting.

boo fucking hoo.

even Bas was chirping fitch tonight. But wtf does he know!!

no thats completely wrong. What i said is if you cant make ends meet being solely a fighter (or with a second job) - the fight game might not be for you.

lets call a spade a spade. and i also LOL when you suggested they are better mma fighter than Jones lolz.

absolutely, and if the UFC cant sell you as a fighter - thats your problem.

you mad brah?
    Between your shitty logic and your use of the terms 'Lolz' & 'smh'.. I think it is hard for anyone to take your posts as more than a crappy attempt at trolling.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 07-06-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    I really can't tell whether you are trolling or genuinely retarded. Either way I'm clearly wasting my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulForPeace View Post
    There is no logic with anyone whos name is bonesknows, Hes stating that the sponsors need to pay the ufc and to be honest that would be fine IF the ufc wasnt so worried bout themselves and took care of there fighters. Im sick of the ufc to be honest, they shit on there fighters unless then stand right in front of someone or if they poke the other guys eyes out for 5 rds. Bonesknows bashing on fitch because he wants to win? Because he doesnt want to be brain dead like Goodridge or Diago? Not ever fighter gets paid crazy money like that praised to be the p4p best like jones which he clearly IS NOT. Fighters who do there job and WIN dnt get the love because then charish their health. But according to Bonesknows they shouldnt fight because its not for them? theres guys who are the better MMA fighters who dont get the love like Jones or Diego like lets say Fitch, shields, even Benson. All because they are so called BORING. This is MMA not boxing, you cant stop a takedown or get up fom a takedown then thats your prob. Sorry for the rant but this Bonesknows just drives me crazy every time i see a post doesnt matter what it is, expecially when he will defend that Jones to the end like he is in love with him
    Totally off topic, but I just wanted to say it's nice to see ya'll posting again. Glad to have ya back!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Between your shitty logic and your use of the terms 'Lolz' & 'sml'.. I think it is hard for anyone to take your posts as more than a crappy attempt at trolling.
    He shouldnt even come close to trolling or aggravating alot of us, we are seasoned war-veterans, we dealt with RoadDawg for years... however at one point if I could have yanked that dude through my computer screen and ripped his arms off to beat him to death with them it would of made me genuinely happy.

although,
    I do kinda miss that little bastard
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    so because you dont agree with it, im wrong.
    No.

you were wrong for the reason's I already pointed out; but this is further illustration of your utter lack of reasoning skills.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information