+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dana White on 'Cyborg' Justino: 'I just donít want to hear your bullsh-t' if I sign h

It’s not like we never offered ‘Cyborg’ a deal. We offered ‘Cyborg’ a deal, and they turned it down. She got offered the same deal that Ronda got offered, and she turned it down. She was on a medical suspension too, for performance-enhancing drugs.
    I just don't understand how you can have such a weak stance on PEDs where it is acceptable to offer a contract to someone who was currently suspended for PEDs. Granted it may have been part of the blanket SF takeover, but it just stinks for anyone interested in clean fighting.

And then to go on an say 'I don't want to hear about it when/if I sign her?' It is pretty obvious how serious they are about drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    1.- There are plenty of cheaters in the UFC.

2.- She is ugly, so what?? She will be here to fight, not to be a model or a ring girl.

3.- As much as I dislike Dana and I doubt very much that he will sign Cyborg, everybody knows that Cyborg is the only one who can beat Rousey.
    A year ago, I thought Cyborg would crush Rousey. But now, Rousey's standup has improved so much that I think it's less likely. We'll have to see how she responds to being hit, but it seems like she has the right mentality.

On top of that, Cyborg is fighting too often IMO. Between MMA, kickboxing, and boxing, her stated 2014 plan involved a lot more competitive fights than I like in a year. If there's a camp leading into it, this year will put a lot of miles on her body.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

I've not really seen Ronda's stand up improve much at all - Cyborg would crush her in striking. That said, when it gets uncomfortable, Ronda has always been able to get the takedown. The question is how easily would she be able to take down Cyborg?

Quote Originally Posted by scallas View Post
    I've not really seen Ronda's stand up improve much at all - Cyborg would crush her in striking. That said, when it gets uncomfortable, Ronda has always been able to get the takedown. The question is how easily would she be able to take down Cyborg?
    Though it was a few years ago; seeing how Gina Carano got her down and into full mount I dont think Rousey would have much trouble getting her down.

Rousey's stand up has increased and she obviously has some KO power but she stands way too erect and keeps her hands too low for my liking.

In all fairness,

A. Who wouldn't want to be mounted by Carano?

B. Gina was primarily known as a standup fighter and Cyborg approached the fight as such.

C. Who wouldn't want to be mounted by carano?
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    In all fairness,

A. Who wouldn't want to be mounted by Carano?

B. Gina was primarily known as a standup fighter and Cyborg approached the fight as such.

C. Who wouldn't want to be mounted by carano?
    Hehe. Cyborg just wanted a better view of that box? Cant fault her for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    everybody knows that Cyborg is the only one who can beat Rousey.
    uh no. I think Holly Holm can hang

and

I'd suck a fart out of Gina's ass like a bong hit.

hahaha great job by buddy holding the towel in his mouth! Bravo my friend, bravo.

WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information