Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dana White on 'Cyborg' Justino: 'I just donít want to hear your bullsh-t' if I sign h

1. Default

I think the issue is Dana is tired of everyone constantly asking about Cyborg and the UFC signing her. So finally he's like okay, I'll consider it but don't change your tune if we do sign her. And Ronda is destroying the division and they need challengers.

That would be fine if it were even remotely believable. The fact is that DFW stated repeatedly that she was a non-factor. Meanwhile, Ronda couldn't keep her name out of her mouth until today when she HAS become a factor (which many will contend she always was).

Do you think it's a matter of DFW feeling Ronda has progressed enough in the stand-up to face her?
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

3. Default

I think its a factor to get Ronda someone to fight. Dana may feel that Ronda could beat her.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Do you think it's a matter of DFW feeling Ronda has progressed enough in the stand-up to face her?
    That's how I feel: dana feels the risk/reward ratio is slipping into the black again.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Lets not forget Cyborg will be making her debut on UFC Fight Pass via Invicta later this summer.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I think its a factor to get Ronda someone to fight. Dana may feel that Ronda could beat her.
    Which is more sad than anything else. Everyone knew all along this was the ONLY fight that mattered.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Which is more sad than anything else. Everyone knew all along this was the ONLY fight that mattered.
    "id be interested still in Holly Holm but not as much as I used to be. Other than that I have no desire to see any more women's fights at least at 135 I'll give 115 a chance.

8. Default

Holly while having wickedly good standup would get eaten alive on the ground/in the clinch and would be finished in round 1.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Cyborg can't even make 135 so whats the point? She just got owned in a kick boxing match and no casual fan gives a shit if she fights in the UFC. RR would flip her and submit her on the ground in the first round, she wouldn't mess around on the feet, and Cyborg's stand-up isnt good enough to avoid it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Cyborg can't even make 135 so whats the point? She just got owned in a kick boxing match and no casual fan gives a shit if she fights in the UFC. RR would flip her and submit her on the ground in the first round, she wouldn't mess around on the feet, and Cyborg's stand-up isnt good enough to avoid it.
    Owned?

Thread Information