Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TUF 19 Finale Thread

Default Official TUF 19 Finale Thread

Name:  TUF19.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  10.7 KB

Main Card (9pm ET on FOX Sports 1)

• Frankie Edgar vs. B.J. Penn
    • Corey Anderson vs. Matt Van Buren (TUF Light Heavyweight title)
    • Eddie Gordon vs. Dhiego Lima (TUF Middleweight title)
    • Derrick Lewis vs. Guto Inocente
    • Justin Scoggins vs. Dustin Ortiz

Preliminary Fights (7pm ET on FOX Sports 1)

• Kevin Lee vs. Jesse Ronson
    • Jumabieke Tuerxun vs. Leandro Issa
    • Adriano Martins vs. Juan Manuel Puig Carreon
    • Daniel Spohn vs. Patrick Walsh

Early Prelims (6pm ET on UFC Fight Pass)

• Sarah Moras vs. Alexis Dufresne
    • Robert Drysdale vs. Keith Berish

I sure as hell aint watching those prelims when the MLB all star selection show is one.

Also War Gordon and War Penn!!!

Who's the fella drysdale is fighting some sacrificial lamb?
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

If ever there was a one fight card it is this one, hopefully there are some great fights on the undercard. I am super pumped for the main event, if Penn can go down fighting like Machida did then I will be more than happy at this stage of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    If ever there was a one fight card it is this one, hopefully there are some great fights on the undercard. I am super pumped for the main event, if Penn can go down fighting like Machida did then I will be more than happy at this stage of his career.
    There's actually several fights that have fireworks written all over em.. You just arent familiar with their name recognition I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I sure as hell aint watching those prelims when the MLB all star selection show is one.

Also War Gordon and War Penn!!!
    WAR LIMA and War EDGAR

Eddie doesnt know what he's in for.. I said it before and I'll say it again for those that missed it and dont know, Dhiego Lima is the brother of Bellator WW monster and current Champion Douglas Lima. Dude has serious potential and he's just getting started.. I have high hopes for that guy. Oh sure some of you will laugh it off he's a Bellator Champion, if Douglas was in the UFC he would shake some shit up in the division and easily be top 5, his brother is in good company with that as a mentor and a go-to for advice.
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 07-06-2014 at 11:17 PM.

I forgot Drysdale was making his debut tonight, I'll catch that for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Anybody got one of those things?

Belay that request

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    There's actually several fights that have fireworks written all over em.. You just arent familiar with their name recognition I'm sure.

WAR LIMA and War EDGAR

Eddie doesnt know what he's in for.. I said it before and I'll say it again for those that missed it and dont know, Dhiego Lima is the brother of Bellator WW monster and current Champion Douglas Lima. Dude has serious potential and he's just getting started.. I have high hopes for that guy. Oh sure some of you will laugh it off he's a Bellator Champion, if Douglas was in the UFC he would shake some shit up in the division and easily be top 5, his brother is in good company with that as a mentor and a go-to for advice.
    My brother is a phenomenal accomplished athlete and I am not at all so someone's brother being good doesnt mean much to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    You would presume correct. If the Penn/ Edgar fight wasn't on it I wouldn't watch the card at all as I have no emotional investment in any of the other fighters and am not familiar with 90% of them. That doesn't mean there won't be some quality fights and I hope those fireworks materialize.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information