Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TUF 19 Finale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    My brother is a phenomenal accomplished athlete and I am not at all so someone's brother being good doesnt mean much to me.
    I get what your sayin.. Dhiego has talent, he may not have the experience yet but he has talent and I've seen him fight several times before TUF, he's got potential. Hopefully you shall see, should be a good fight Eddie is good as well
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Was the women's fight a bullshit decision?

I just lost some parlays cause of it.

I hope BJ Penn comes out and beats Edgar's face in!!!!!!!! WAR BJ FUCKING PENN!!

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Was the women's fight a bullshit decision?

I just lost some parlays cause of it.

I hope BJ Penn comes out and beats Edgar's face in!!!!!!!! WAR BJ FUCKING PENN!!
    You know, I took both on a few different parlays so I wasn't really rooting for one over the other, I thought Moras did a lot more damage off her back but figured she'd lose due to not being on top. Dufresne was pretty gassed after the first and was really LNPing for the last two hoping for the decision. I didn't expect Moras to get it, but was pleased she did since it felt to me as though she was doing more. Then again, you could say the same for the infamous Mo/Mousasi bout lol.

At this point, who can lay greater claim to the "best shape/camp of my career" cliche? BJ, Tito or Shogun???

That is a brilliant defensive tactic from Puig, get rocked by a right hand and kick your opponent in the groin so you have time to recover during the timeout.

EDIT: That didn't work lol. Great knockout.

Dana White is posting on social media that Pat Militech is the newest member of the UFC Hall of Fame. Is this news or has it been planned for some time? Who, if anyone, do you think should have been inducted before Pat?

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Dana White is posting on social media that Pat Militech is the newest member of the UFC Hall of Fame. Is this news or has it been planned for some time? Who, if anyone, do you think should have been inducted before Pat?
    It was already announced. Today was the day of his induction.

WOW what a fight/comeback/finish!! However the fight really could have ended with the result reversed if it wasnt for that blatant fence grab. Mario did all he could do there though.

great finish! That was some beautiful jiu jitsu work

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    I heard Schiavello announce it awhile back during a back and forth between the two on a AXS TV Fight show I was watching
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Really good fight, the finish was slick. The prelims have been a lot better than last night's.

Thread Information