Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TUF 19 Finale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The hate you have for Rosholt is hilarious
    He's like a modern-day Dan Bobish, watching him is infuriating to me lol.

That was one helluva lively fisting from Gordon, good lord!

3. Default

was going to ask Fed and Kevo who you picked but to late and I picked wrong

wow. I expected a competitive fight atleast.. Gordon mauled him. I still got faith in Dhiego tho, that really didnt show his skills justice at all.. He's alot better than what that just shown
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

5. Default

agree Dhiego has more to offer amagin he will drop weight and have a good run

Bruce Buffer saying 'Beastin 25/8.'

Smh.

holy shit some these guys came to bang.. Anik you are right season full of decisions, guess they decided to show off in the spotlight
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

He wasnt ready
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

huge Congrats to Eddie Gordon and Corey Anderson, definitely well deserved

This is the moment BJ Penn fans have been waiting for. Can't believe I am about to be watching Penn fight again. Not only is he making his return, but attempting to avenge himself against Edgar as well. I really hope he gets the job done tonight!!! I don't want this to be the end of BJ.

I am getting the shakes.

Thread Information