Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Official TUF 19 Finale Thread

I'm curious as to what his gameplan was and how he thought it would play out. Though it only happened once, Penn was wide open for those leg kicks that Edgar hit him with in the past two fights. And just like the past fights, Edgar was able to get his combos in and get out before Penn's counterpunch (which was much much slower).

Did BJ even land 10 clean shots on Edgar?
    The Jets have won more Superbowls than you have.

thanks for the memories BJ, great career. That's exactly the way I hate seeing guys go out, on a bad note instead of good terms.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I don't know what to say.

Can't believe what just happened and it's just eats me alive that is how it is going to go down in the books. Fuck. My head is spinning.

Ah, I hate this for BJ. That was FUCKING HORRIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I get what your sayin.. Dhiego has talent, he may not have the experience yet but he has talent and I've seen him fight several times before TUF, he's got potential. Hopefully you shall see, should be a good fight Eddie is good as well
    Truck is just too tough. What a great week or so for Serra Longo guys first Villante, then Weidman and now Gordon! We're taking over the world!

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Truck is just too tough. What a great week or so for Serra Longo guys first Villante, then Weidman and now Gordon! We're taking over the world!
    no argument there, helluva performance from the NYC/New Jersey crew all weekend. Dhiego is leaps and bounds better than what just showed tho. He'll look much better when he comes back at WW which is his natural weight, think he was at MW just to be different than his brother.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    no argument there, helluva performance from the NYC/New Jersey crew all weekend. Dhiego is leaps and bounds better than what just showed tho. He'll look much better when he comes back at WW which is his natural weight, think he was at MW just to be different than his brother.
    True and Gordon just recently came down from 205 so that is a big size advantage. I've been following Gordon for years as he was one of the first fighters to go to this fight shop that opened right by my school my like sophomore year of college. Then a bunch of other pros came through including Weidman but Gordon was the first. He is the real deal.

Him and Aljamain Sterling(who finished second at my weight class in high school for wrestling) started the "blacktalians" I believe which is poking fun at Blackzilians and I found that funny.

Sounds like the Penn fight went down exactly as I expected it would. Shame, I was hoping it would surprise me.

i remember Dana saying BJ has left the octagon looking like an alien, but in this fight he looked like an alien BEFORE he went into the octagon. Watching this was fight was a strange experience

OMG!! didn't even know this was on lol shows how much I cared lol now BJ can go away never liked him after the 2nd GSP fight and how he acted ......

That was kind of like watching a legendary race car driver, tempted out of retirement, nonchalantly sliding behind the wheel in front of thousands of fans - and suddenly realising he has no idea how to start the car.

I hope he's done for good this time, his place in MMA lore is cemented (and there'll be arguments about exactly where and how he should fit, which is only fitting) and he has nothing left to prove. To anyone.

Thread Information