+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ray Longo to Vitor Belfort: 'Be a man, don't lie'

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...wait..what?

Are you actually calling someone out for potentially not reading posts?

How many times have you not even bothered to read the article and/or multiple pages of posts to...enlighten us...with your...brilliance?

rh

DISCLAIMER: portions of this post contain sarcasm, specifically where the terms "enlighten" and "brilliance" are used.
    Yawn, your unfunny attempts at sarcastic humor and cleverly inserting initialized words and periods mean nothing to me anymore. I understand you are trying to say no one wants to hear my opinion which is fine if it is true(which I doubt there are some cool people on here) but I don't think you understand that at least I sure as fuck don't care about you and your hyperbole.

No. I was saying you're a hypocrite, and don't talk shit to posters about things you do yourself, even more egregiously.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

No. I was saying you're a hypocrite, and don't talk shit to posters about things you do yourself, even more egregiously.

rh
    Ok, I don't feel like engaging in another one of your classic, hypocritical flame wars you love to start.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Ok, I don't feel like engaging in another one of your classic, hypocritical flame wars you love to start.
    You'd lose, anyway.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

You'd lose, anyway.

rh

...says the guy busting on a poster for not reading the article...and then admits that he didn't read the article in another thread today.

Yeah. Your A-game brings a lot to the forum.

rh

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Well how much of longos comments make it to the "general public"? I only read them when other posters on a forum full of die hards post them... This is a serious question, not sarcasm... Do we think Longos comments make it to the casuals?

Yeah. Your A-game brings a lot to the forum.

rh
    I would argue your childish flame wars you go out of your way to start bring even more to the Forum. But I to am a hypocrite. And Canadian. And a Jones fan. So what the fuck do i know.

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I would argue your childish flame wars you go out of your way to start bring even more to the Forum. But I to am a hypocrite. And Canadian. And a Jones fan. So what the fuck do i know.
    I bet you know how to poke people in the eyes. Ba dum tshhh...

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    So many people have said the same thing that you just said. Did you read the other posts. And anyway you are wrong because Weidman actually talks to the media lot Silva never does and when he does it is through Soares who goes out of his way to say ridiculous shit. Longo's antics aren't even remotely comparable plus Longo is a respective figure in the sport Ed Soares is literally just some random guy who knows nothing.
    Nope. Didn't read all of the posts. I read the article though.....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information