Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rousey/Weidman possilby out till 2015 with medical suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    good lord, if I didnt know better I'd say Machida won that fight from looking at the medical report..

and

wtf is wrong with Mitrione's chest? did Struve collapse onto him in the lockerroom?? lol
    At the same time though Machida did take much more visible damage.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    At the same time though Machida did take much more visible damage.
    which is why I said "if I didnt know better" That desperation mode fury that Machida put out was pretty hardcore tho

I really hope he gets cleared sooner, because I want Weidman vs Belfort just so Machida/Jacare Souza can slide back in/in. Jacare is already inked to fight Gegard Mousasi tho I believe, but hopefully that is a dominant performance from Souza and him and Machida can get it on maybe at the end of the year for a #1 contender match? Nobody else is even close to that level with Silva being on the shelf, so Weidman vs Belfort Machida vs Souza. Winner vs Winner Loser vs Silva, perhaps maybe?
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

which is why I said "if I didnt know better" That desperation mode fury that Machida put out was pretty hardcore tho

I really hope he gets cleared sooner, because I want Weidman vs Belfort just so Machida/Jacare Souza can slide back in/in. Jacare is already inked to fight Gegard Mousasi tho I believe, but hopefully that is a dominant performance from Souza and him and Machida can get it on maybe at the end of the year for a #1 contender match? Nobody else is even close to that level with Silva being on the shelf, so Weidman vs Belfort Machida vs Souza. Winner vs Winner Loser vs Silva, perhaps maybe?
    Yeah that really sucks. Both of them said at the presser they wanted to fight at the new years card so no way they anticipated being out of this long :/

Nobody else is even close to that level with Silva being on the shelf, so Weidman vs Belfort Machida vs Souza. Winner vs Winner Loser vs Silva, perhaps maybe?
    I can't think of any way possible that zuffa doesn't book Anderson vs. the winner of Le/Bisping; and I think they have interns locked in a prayer circle, praying that it's Pip who gets his hand raised in August. I mean, they probably have them praying in shifts, with regular bathroom breaks. They're not monsters, after all.

But still, I don't see them throwing Anderson in deep deep water when there is a much easier/much much more profitable fight just sitting there. Money on the table.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I can't think of any way possible that zuffa doesn't book Anderson vs. the winner of Le/Bisping; and I think they have interns locked in a prayer circle, praying that it's Pip who gets his hand raised in August. I mean, they probably have them praying in shifts, with regular bathroom breaks. They're not monsters, after all.

But still, I don't see them throwing Anderson in deep deep water when there is a much easier/much much more profitable fight just sitting there. Money on the table.

rh
    I hope Bisping beat CUng Le then even though I don't really like Bisping. I also don't like Silva but the two of them fighting each others in Silva's comeback will garner a lot of media attention and there hasn't seemed to be many cards drawing a lot of interest this year.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh
    Guys like Kennedy beat Bisping and get booked against Romero.... Bisping gets his ass kicked, gets booked against Le and the talks of an Anderson Silva fight are already happening. It amazes me the push some of these guys get.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information