Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben Rothwell vs Overeem slated for Fight Night 50

i kinda wish they hadnt leaked the Ali B. positive epo test results, hopefully they test both of these ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by mmawolverine View Post
    i kinda wish they hadnt leaked the Ali B. positive epo test results, hopefully they test both of these ogres.
    fuck it, let em be juiced to the max and slug it out..

Actually no, because Rothwell might be killed.. I dont want to see that but I think Overeem destroys him in the first round. He's got something to prove. He didnt like the flak he got for the Mir fight, I think he comes back and proves a point.. But its not a very big point to prove fighting Rothwell.

Night night, Ben. I'll bring a pillow and a blanket
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I also expect Alistair to be better in every area, but if ge gasses and Ben touches his chin, I wouldn't be surprised.

I also want whatever it takes to see JDS tear Alistair apart. That fight needs to happen sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    I also expect Alistair to be better in every area, but if ge gasses and Ben touches his chin, I wouldn't be surprised.

I also want whatever it takes to see JDS tear Alistair apart. That fight needs to happen sooner or later.
    Reem needs to have a few more fights against better opponents than a Ben Rothwell for that to even be considered.. Overeem said he wasnt ready for him, I applaud that for him knowing if he can perform 100% or not against JDS, I respect him for backing off because he said he wasnt ready. I'd rather him decline the fight offer, than go in there unprepared and get wrecked.

I'm riding with The Demolition Man, hope he goes on a tear and dominates again post testosterone abuse. He left the Blackzillians tho.. where the fuck is he training? personally I say he needs to go train with Gustaffsson in Sweden, that gym produces some really good talent.

I honestly dont know any other camps that have huge athletes for him to practice with.. I'd love it if he went back to train with Cain
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 07-11-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

He's training at Greg Jackson's.

If that camp can't do something for him, he's screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    He's training at Greg Jackson's.

If that camp can't do something for him, he's screwed.
    Nice, they should do something with him. Think he'll be alright there. Looking forward to this fight

UFC Fight Night 50's Alistiar Overeem eyes Junior dos Santos heavyweight scrap (again) after he KOs Ben Rothwell
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/7/14/58...dos-santos-mma
    Overeem says this fight won't go the distance, predicting a knockout victory on "The MMA Hour:"

"Knockout. It's not going to be a decision fight because Ben is not that type of guy. And I, in general, also am not that type of guy. Sometimes there are exceptions, but in general. I always go for the finish. Even in the Mir fight I was going for the finish, I'm just not going to be sloppy and gas myself out and get in danger of getting submitted. Even in the Frank Mir fight, he was trying to go for the submission all the way to the end, trying to lure me into making a mistake. I did not let that happen and I fought a little of a safe fight, but I was still going for the finish. I was still clocking him. Did you see his face? Look at the stats. You can't say I wasn't trying to knock him out."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Ben will probably try to grind out a win like he did against Yvel. I don't see him trading with Overeem at least not while he's fresh.

MagnumPI'sMoustache Guest

Default Weirdo

Never been keen on Ben Rothwell's voodoo ceremony when Bruce announces the fighters....it disturbs me. Also he looks like a panty sniffer.

The kind of guy that hangs outside of a Planet Fitness and offers to buy the fat chicks underwear on their way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information