Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea

Default Idea

Hey guys, I just thought of an idea to help the main site. We should go comment on as many articles as we can(insightfully not spamming) to try and facilitate discussion and hopefully increase flow to the website and forums which are unfortunately dying in terms of new members. Other news sites have a ton of comments on every article.

good idea... honestly i havent even been on the main site in a while as my browser already goes directly to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    good idea... honestly i havent even been on the main site in a while as my browser already goes directly to the forum
    Same but since the site has been bought I've been going out of my way to check it out and it is good stuff. There aren't very many comments though so that is why I made this post.

You think the general public that wonders onto the main site will be welcoming of the forum members...unique...sense of humor?
    You have to know what you don't know.

Thank you - this is an excellent idea! Please do this.

New visitors come to the site and see 0 comments on articles .. Many don't even know the forums exist. If you guys can start getting some conversations going there - it would be a huge help.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thank you - this is an excellent idea! Please do this.

New visitors come to the site and see 0 comments on articles .. Many don't even know the forums exist. If you guys can start getting some conversations going there - it would be a huge help.
    There is a website called MMA Spot where a lot of former posters went to on bad terms and from what I understand they bash this site so especially the forums so we have that against us.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    You think the general public that wonders onto the main site will be welcoming of the forum members...unique...sense of humor?
    Have you seen some of the shit posted on other sites' articles? haha

Also there are plenty of hard core fans that don't go to this site we want to attract them too not just new fans. I'd actually prefer them to new fans any day of the week.

Who cares if people bashed this site, it used to be run poorly. We're under new management and the site's completely different than it was only 2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Who cares if people bashed this site, it used to be run poorly. We're under new management and the site's completely different than it was only 2 weeks ago
    I agree, I'm just saying we got to change get good reputation for the new site.

I'm down. Anything I can do to contribute to the future success of mmanews.com is a desire of mine. Are we tied off to Facebook? Social media is a fantastic way to go. If you need someone to help run a Facebook page for the site I would be interested as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

lmao i just went and checked out mma spot and there is a 117 page thread talking shit about us. hahaha. Sniggles is even over there.

Thread Information