Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea

Everyone has more free time than me.

Sniggles betrayed us?

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Sniggles betrayed us?
    Douchebag
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

If we're looking to branch out and get new members, how about starting facebook and twitter accounts? I'd be willing to moderate.

EDIT: Holy shit, we already have a facebook page?!

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I know alot of people on here don't get along with snigs. I, however, consider him a friend and I enjoy talking with him. I hope this isn't true.

Yeah we already have a Facebook page. I "liked" it but it is basically dead.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Yeah we already have a Facebook page. I "liked" it but it is basically dead.
    There are so many likes on it though which is good for a revamp if the new owners have the password. 88,000 to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    lmao i just went and checked out mma spot and there is a 117 page thread talking shit about us. hahaha. Sniggles is even over there.
    HAHAHAHA sniggles is the Benedict Arnold of the forums. Can you post the link to that please? I have two posts on there from when I serving a three day ban like three years.

It would be great if we could get the Facebook page up and running. Alot of us would make great administrators.

great ideas, lets do it! somebody who has an account at MMA Spot go tell the fuckheads on that 117 page article talking shit about MMAnews that it is under new management and has been totally revamped and to come check it out if their heads arent stuck too far up their asses to find their way back to us
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information