Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Idea

This thread jumped the shark, and actually kinda became an advertisement for mmaspot... I enjoy this forum, I enjoy the personalities. Even the "bad" ones. The main site has improved so much recently, I'm sure a little advertising and fine tuning will go a long way... Let's just keep the forums unbiased and rational, move more personal comments to pms, and for fucks sake remember... It's the internet, and we're discussing sports. Sheesh

I enjoy riv and simple jack as well as 99% of the people who have posted here. We all have the capability to supply intelligent discussion. I respect the difficult time you mods have sometimes maintaining order. I would just like to see the tongue lashings start getting handed out more privately.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Tongue-lashing and privates?

Dirty boy.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I enjoy riv and simple jack as well as 99% of the people who have posted here.
    im the 1% arent I?

You know you like it SJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Back to the discussion:

We all hear what you are saying and I assure we can do a better job. We will do a better job. However, we are human and deserve the opportunity to react as such.

You can do a better job as well. Avoid thrashing a guy for submitting an article when he's just giving it a shot. Avoid flaming each other for dumb shit. Be realistic even when you are a fan. Demand more of the site from mods to members up to ownership. Demand an app for christ's sake; it's 2014. Demand journalistic integrity from your sources. Demand the owners answer your emails.....like the ones I sent repeatedły about t-shirts, an app, the time, on and on.....

Ok pep talk over. Who wants a mustache ride?
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Sniggles betrayed us?
    "Betray" is such a finite word. Think of it more as "double agent" or "spy" or "turncoat".

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Back to the discussion:

We all hear what you are saying and I assure we can do a better job. We will do a better job. However, we are human and deserve the opportunity to react as such.

You can do a better job as well. Avoid thrashing a guy for submitting an article when he's just giving it a shot. Avoid flaming each other for dumb shit. Be realistic even when you are a fan. Demand more of the site from mods to members up to ownership. Demand an app for christ's sake; it's 2014. Demand journalistic integrity from your sources. Demand the owners answer your emails.....like the ones I sent repeatedły about t-shirts, an app, the time, on and on.....

Ok pep talk over. Who wants a mustache ride?
    I've emailed and pm'd the admin and he has responded pretty quickly to all. We definitely need an app. At least on my phone it is extremely difficult to use this site online. Also the admin's name isn't Nick so its kind of funny rivethead called him that earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    to snigs credit it was in feb or march of '13

hes been around here posting since so all is good in the world.
    I guess I never realized it has been that long.
    It feels like yesterday we were in the Political forum's with JPeezy , Unforgivn , MMAFAN, & SJ whispering sweet nothings in each others ear.

To the thread, I agree with the assessment that the personal attacks could be done in private.
    Hell I actually find it entertaining at times when these threads go to flaming but maybe we should set up a separate portion of the forum dedicated to discussing group disagreements.
    Because watching Riv and Bones go at it is almost as entertaining as watching the Rock and Stone Cold...maybe Jericho, he was better on the mic, years ago. Taking that way my break my little heart, that or high blood pressure.

But I do enjoy the discussions we have in general on both the MMAFAN and Politics & Religion side of the forums.

and it would be a damp great idea if merch was sold, an app created for the site etc.

One of these day's I want to be able to buy a Peezy or Unforgivn for Pres T-Shirt.

Thread Information