Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favorite Pro Wrestler(s)

My guess is taker shows up at least once more and beats a little ass. Throws in a tombstone or a chokeslam and then bows out. I see no more matches in his future.

Just saw some of bray Wyatt and I think he has a killer gimmick. The lantern stuff is sweet as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post

Present Day:
    Bobby Roode
    CM Punk
    Harry Smith
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    AJ Styles
    Tyson Kidd
    Dolph Ziggler
    Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns
    Ricochet
    Bad News Barrett
    Cesaro
    Daniel Bryan
    I feel pretty blessed to have seen everyone on this list live and in person over the last 9 years, especially because I live outside the US. I got front row tickets to Raw last November which was an amazing experience, definitely a childhood dream come true. CM Punk was talking to us (back to camera) during his match which was really cool and we caught Daniel Bryan's shirt as well and gave it to my friend's 11 year old nephew which was fitting since the tickets were his birthday present.

There is an independent promotion in London called Revolution Pro Wrestling which runs a big show every 3 months and the cards are always amazing, flying in foreign stars and putting on matches better than 99% of what you will see on any WWE PPV this year. At the last event Shinsuke Nakamura was there, I'd never seen or heard of him as I don't really follow Japanese wrestling but his character and ringwork both won me over very quickly.

At the event before that Ricochet teamed up with Rich Swann and put on one of the best matches I have EVER seen. I don't know how well it transfers to DVD but watching it live was unbelievable. Prince Devitt was at the last two events also, his indy gimmick has been cool as fuck and his entrance as Bane the last time I went was really cool. Definitely hoping WWE don't drop the ball with him. Same goes for Kevin Steen who I saw in June as well.

ricochet.jpg

A shoulder injury forced Barrett to relinquish his WWE Intercontinental Championship. It may be a long while before he can battle to get that title back.

Johnson reports for PWInsider that "Barrett had his shoulder checked out by physical therapists this week and will officially begin therapy in the next few weeks as he works to return to the ring. He's not expected back for at least several months."

That's unfortunate news for the Preston, England, native.

Barrett was having a great year, his momentum piling up as he put on standout bouts against Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus and others. A new champ will leave Battleground and begin to gather momentum of his own.
    This fucking sucks. This guy was quickly becoming my favorite wrestler. I hope he can make it back for the Royal Rumble, and have a great feud with Dolph whoever Ziggler has Dolph the Ziggler IC Belt Dolph Ziggler at WM
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

4. Default

Woo, I get to win this thread! The best wrestler ever is clearly....

and coming in 2nd...

Last edited by W.Silva>C.Norris; 07-20-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Back when I watched it I couldn't get enough of Sabu and New Jack. Even though I've grown apart from liking wrestling, I'll always remember going to an ECW show and loving the shit out of the atmosphere.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Thread Information