Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Pro Wrestler(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I dont watch wrestling outside of Summerslam, WM, Royal Rumble, or Survivor Series - but ive herd big things about Roman Reigns.
    By this time next year he'll have the belt. Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Brian Pillman - would have been huge in the Attitude Era if he was healthy and didn't die of course..

HBK baby!

I always liked the old NWA guys too.....Michael PS Hayes, Barry Windham, Steve Williams, Ron Garvin, Luger, etc.

Fun times.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

I loved the original D-X

It was a fun time in wrestling and media.

They were flirting with the lines and built the foundation for years to come.

when this went down i lost my mind. Couldnt believe it. Must have been nice to be able to that - without social media leaking all the info before it happened. Unless it was on social media and i was just not at the age to understand what SM was.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 07-10-2014 at 09:26 PM.

People have underestimated Vince McMahon's commitment to making money so many times it's simply amazing.

That guy would hire the guy who stole his car and raped his sister if it made business sense.

I don't always agree with it, but I certainly can respect his commitment to the dollar.

On a side note, does anyone remember Glacier? That guy was a legit badass and had offers from the NFL, was a karate champion, and has a master's in education.

Totally remember him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    On a side note, does anyone remember Glacier? That guy was a legit badass and had offers from the NFL, was a karate champion, and has a master's in education.
    Oh yeah... Bischoff's marketing of mortal kombat... good guy... horrible gimmick...

One of my favorite things is to learn about the diversity of athletes and entertainers and find out which ones were legitimately badasses or geniuses etc. For some reason, it makes a few of them more endearing as people to me.

Thread Information