Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fabricio Camoes vs. Gray Maynard shifts to UFC Fight Night 47 in Maine

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Grey Maynard vs Frankie Edgar 3
    Grey Maynard sherdog
    Grey Maynard vs Nate Diaz
    Grey Maynard ufc

why, whats up?
    Gray Maynard Herpes is the 2nd suggestion when I did it....
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 08-05-2014 at 08:10 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Grey Maynard Herpes is the 2nd suggestion when I did it....
    My google apparently doesnt have a sense of humor.. lame
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I think Gray handles Ross.

Gray looked like shit in his last couple of fights. The Camoes fight would have been a decent tune up fight for him in order to get back on track but this is going to be a hard fight for him. Pearson on the other hand, has been looking great lately and after that bullshit decision loss to Sanchez, I imagine he's extra motivated to make a statement. Pearson should take this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Gray looked like shit in his last couple of fights. The Camoes fight would have been a decent tune up fight for him in order to get back on track but this is going to be a hard fight for him. Pearson on the other hand, has been looking great lately and after that bullshit decision loss to Sanchez, I imagine he's extra motivated to make a statement. Pearson should take this.
    Gray looked like shit for Diaz no question about it.

I dont know if I would say Gray looked like shit for TJ or TJ just looked that good. Gray caught TJ a couple times at the start of their fight but then fell apart once he got rocked by TJ.

I guess with Pearson's boxing, Gray's chin might be in question but I see Maynard pulling off a decision.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 08-05-2014 at 08:09 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I guess with Pearson's boxing, Gray's chin might be in question...
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Close fight but I think Gray takes it...the only tough fight Pearson has had lately has been Melvin and he was losing that fight until it ended in a no contest. I see Gray landing some good shots and getting some takedowns for a close decision win.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Maynard is frustrating to watch. He's evolved into yet another grappler who had some success on their feet and mistook it for proof that they were dangerous striker. He hits hard but his boxing technique adequate at best.

If Maynard goes in to muscle Pearson around and put him on his back he could well take this. If he goes out to sit in the pocket and trade I think he'll get the worst of it (although Pearson's love of the inside slip could potentially duck him into an uppercut and Maynard does have some nasty power.)

Im going the other way on this one. It think Grey takes this and looks good doing it.

Slightly off topic, if you misspell his name, Google Grey Maynard and hit the space bar to let it autocomplete.. What do you guys get?

wth lol is that for real? or is it a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Maynard is frustrating to watch. He's evolved into yet another grappler who had some success on their feet and mistook it for proof that they were dangerous striker. He hits hard but his boxing technique adequate at best.

If Maynard goes in to muscle Pearson around and put him on his back he could well take this. If he goes out to sit in the pocket and trade I think he'll get the worst of it (although Pearson's love of the inside slip could potentially duck him into an uppercut and Maynard does have some nasty power.)
    Qft.

Dan Henderson syndrome. I often wondered if Hendricks would suffer similarly.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thread Information